Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
my favorite part of the vice guide to travel series is shane smith slowly realizing he is slowly becoming friends with this charismatic crazy liberia warlord and just how uncomfortable that made him feel

basically everytime shane smith is suffering in the documentaries is great

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

People who don't like Vice are bad. Not that they're bad because they don't like it, but that they don't like it and coincidentally are bad.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
come back to us tim, we have charging cords

Justin Godscock
Oct 12, 2004

Listen here, funnyman!
Vice Guide to Travel is pretty good

The rest is pretentious hipster poo poo.

Al Nipper
May 7, 2008

by XyloJW

mr.capps posted:

my favorite part of the vice guide to travel series is shane smith slowly realizing he is slowly becoming friends with this charismatic crazy liberia warlord and just how uncomfortable that made him feel

basically everytime shane smith is suffering in the documentaries is great
Yeah and the North Korea one where he slowly loses his mind.

Lee Harvey Oswald
Mar 17, 2007

by exmarx
sacrament is a p good movie

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
in 50 years we'll be glad it was around

Klewer
Dec 26, 2012

i watched the last chance high series and thought it was really good. america is a third world country

ItBurns
Jul 24, 2007
the documentaries are really good if you like to watch a jewish guy be really confused about how people can live with poverty/violence

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

ItBurns posted:

the documentaries are really good if you like to watch a jewish guy be really confused about how people can live with poverty/violence

also why i enjoy curb your enthusiasm

Hollandia
Jul 27, 2007

rattus rattus

Grimey Drawer
Vice itself is kinda lame, vice news is cool, munchies & fightland are occasionally good. Basically the offshoots are better than the original thing, and quality varies all over.

Junkfist
Oct 7, 2004

FRIEND?
It's like watching dumb found footage horror movies except worse because the dude it in keeps NOT dying.

MegaGatts
Dec 12, 2004

The Enteroctopus dofleini, also known as the giant Pacific octopus (GPO) or North Pacific giant octopus, is a large marine cephalopod belonging to the phylum Mollusca and is tripping balls.

Lee Harvey Oswald posted:

sacrament is a p good movie

Beign surrounded by a cult is one of my two major fears.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

I like it when Vice do something like kids telling dirty jokes and everyone looses their poo poo in the comments section and all over the like/dislike bar.

• Locked thread