Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
Holy crap, a Seven Years War Assassin's Creed? Count me in for AC: Rogue.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

Aphrodite posted:

Now that the modern day storyline apparently allows for time glitches so you can kill Nazis during the French Revolution, you are a monster if you don't like it.

What, holy crap, link to this? This sounds awesome.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
A game series that features, as a plot point, a sci-fi machine that lets you explore different times in the past, can suffer glitches that causes different times to bleed together. Yup, sure sounds like totally obnoxious random monkey-cheese bullshit to me. Boy, Ubisoft sure is stretching with that one.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

That looks awesome.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

Samurai Sanders posted:

I've been wondering this for a while. This picture is on the front of Steam:

Are those supposed to be four copies of the same person, or are they so uncreative with player characters that they are different people but all look exactly the same?

Isn't that sort of the point with in-game Assassin lore? Like, they try to hide their identity to blend in? Like, the all four of them look like some generic bearded white dudes. Blend right into the crowd, that way.

• Locked thread