Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp
My cat is snoring. Also, the man who invented the wheel cat toy ball thing with the scratch pad in the middle is a genius.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp
Also, the new iphone 6 commercials make me want to rip my eyes out and self immolate.

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp
Life alert commercials got really dark too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4JzxG0cnpg

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp

you irl posted:

realpost: im concerned that my relationship with my wife is falling apart, im afraid she knows im gay and while i do love man meat i dont want anything to hurt our family, our kids, etc.

Run for senate, problem solved.

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp

psyopmonkey posted:

Im going to make egg rolls tonight.

Shrimp, beef, or chicken? Non-meat eggrolls are gross.

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp

psyopmonkey posted:

A few are gonna be spinach, tofu, and broccoli. Im gonna dye them green. :3:

This man is a monster.

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp

porkchop_express posted:

anybody wanna see a skull?

Sure. Post the skull.

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp

no idea

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp
December to remember commercial for lexus show us how having a car makes you better than everyone, in your white walled house and fake christmas tree.

Also, the wife married him for his money.

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp
peeing on your feet in the shower prevents athletes foot.

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBAzlNJonO8&spfreload=1

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp
I ate the last milano cookie. sorry.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp

Windows 98 posted:

I ate SpeedGem's cat. sorry.

Good luck with that, Also, I enjoy bullshitting with the election people who call my house and tell me who to vote for for 10~15 mins, they hang up when I start playing yanni songs though.

• Locked thread