Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
you irl
Jan 22, 2014
realpost: im concerned that my relationship with my wife is falling apart, im afraid she knows im gay and while i do love man meat i dont want anything to hurt our family, our kids, etc.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

Magnus Gallant posted:

I think I pissed in my friends kitchen sink this thanksgiving while wasted.

I am pretty sure no one knows.

futurepissing

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

psyopmonkey posted:

A few are gonna be spinach, tofu, and broccoli. Im gonna dye them green. :3:

The rest will be braised beef, mushroom, corn, and bell pepper served with Sambal for dipping.

look psyopmonkey you know i support you but this poo poo sounds terrible

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
another fact about pee is that it's sterile

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

Magnus Gallant posted:

I think I pissed in cups and bowls and dishes. I was so hosed up I couldn't walk literally five feet to the bathroom. Or maybe I dreamed it. How can I tell for sure?

show up unannounced and check, if there's no pee produce some on the spot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

Sas posted:

if you are uncircumcised, you can make a little balloon when you pee and swish it all around and that cleans everything.

if you are uncircumcised you can do whatever you want because you are literally an animal and nobody will ever willingly touch your penis anyway much less care about its hygiene

• Locked thread