Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
I post a lot in the drinking threads, drink a lot in real life, am drunk right now, and blacked out yesterday after a forums drinking contest with "the" jackyl. Also, when I get drunk I post pics on here and really shouldn't.

Well was going to post a poll, but f'ed up bc i am an idiot.

The choices are:

Yes
No
im gay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thanks alot assbag
Feb 18, 2005

BLUUUUHHHHHH
nah man it's all good. keep drinkin

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
as a licensed forums therapist my professional opinion is, yes

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004
listen to that goat machine

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
Idk man I smoke like from the second I wake up until I go to sleep. I haven't seen a decline in your post quality. Your pics were relevant to the threads and poo poo. Your spelling is fine. And as far as I can tell you're life isn't in shambles. If I can post high all day you should post drunk all day hth :cheers:

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004
you should be an alcoholic but for meth

WilltheMagicAsian
Dec 11, 2011

C

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp

Michael Corleone posted:

I post a lot in the drinking threads, drink a lot in real life, am drunk right now, and blacked out yesterday after a forums drinking contest with "the" jackyl. Also, when I get drunk I post pics on here and really shouldn't.

Well was going to post a poll, but f'ed up bc i am an idiot.

The choices are:

Yes
No
im gay

How much money do you have in your wallet/purse/pocket right now?

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

alcoholism is just a term the liberals came up with to shame the working class

bonvivant
Oct 1, 2014

I may be racist, transphobic, an antisemite and a misogynist, but I project like an angel ;)
I've been drinking 750 ml of vodka every night since like 2007 lol. how long does it take to actually drink yourself to death?

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Until you wake up in a pool of your own piss you don't really qualify just yet.

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum
As long as you're not habitually beating your s/o then you don't have a problem

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

SpeedGem posted:

How much money do you have in your wallet/purse/pocket right now?

3 dollars i think. but i have money in the bank and just used credit cards and poo poo unless the transaction "requires cash" if u know what i mean ;)

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com

Kuato posted:

Or pissing yourself while telling your parents that you are not drunk after they found you passed out on the floor. (I did that)

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

Kuato posted:

been there, but it is bc i take an ssri, i know it makes you piss with alc bc it only happens when i am on them.

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum

bonvivant posted:

I've been drinking 750 ml of vodka every night since like 2007 lol. how long does it take to actually drink yourself to death?

Once you get to 30+ your liver will start to give out and you have about 15 years. BUT if you're doing this as 45+ then you could die any day.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

ethanol posted:

alcoholism is just a term the liberals came up with to shame the working class

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp

Michael Corleone posted:

3 dollars i think. but i have money in the bank and just used credit cards and poo poo unless the transaction "requires cash" if u know what i mean ;)

In your mind are you using logic that that 3 dollars can get me a 40 down the street?

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
i know you irl op and i think so

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
blacked out in hs after a drinking contest with my best friend. our other friend drove to like a funeral for the contestants family member, went in drunk as gently caress and while he was gone i ran out of the car and was later found passed out in a sand trap on the golf course next door. p cool time, drank like 20 shots as a 16 year old so p tough too. i aint no pussy, how many times do i have to tell you guys?

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

you irl posted:

i know you irl op and i think so

don't think you do, know one knows bc i double bag all my cans in black bags, no one can tell. tell me my initials if you know me, i seriously hope u don't.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
Only 20?

Solid Poopsnake
Mar 27, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

bonvivant posted:

Too loving long. I got nearly five years on you in the fifth a night habit and I just can't stop being stupidly healthy.

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp

Michael Corleone posted:

blacked out in hs after a drinking contest with my best friend. our other friend drove to like a funeral for the contestants family member, went in drunk as gently caress and while he was gone i ran out of the car and was later found passed out in a sand trap on the golf course next door. p cool time, drank like 20 shots as a 16 year old so p tough too. i aint no pussy, how many times do i have to tell you guys?

You haven't lived until you wake up in jail on the oak benches in the bowels of some hick town, and have a judge bail you out, and get the best "healthcare in the world", then spit on it, reject mores and continue the march towards insanity.

Terry Francona
Jan 20, 2004

by Cowcaster
are you hardcore?

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum
I went to a family reunion one time and got a teenager drunk who hadn't been drunk before. He ended up pissing on my aunt's dresser at 3a.m. He wasn't actually related though which made it slightly more funny.

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp

Terry Francona posted:

are you hardcore?

nah, i just like how when I blackout I get poo poo down, and feel rested when I wake up, no hangovers, no headaches, no nothing.

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
if you drink these days, in modern times- you're probably an alchy of some kind

bonvivant
Oct 1, 2014

I may be racist, transphobic, an antisemite and a misogynist, but I project like an angel ;)

Baba Ganoush posted:

Once you get to 30+ your liver will start to give out and you have about 15 years. BUT if you're doing this as 45+ then you could die any day.

well this is horrifying. I got prescribed buspar once but basically everyone including the psychiatrist said to throw it in the toilet lol. so is it being drunk or horrible existential boredom all your life?

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

to be honest i fagged out (it's cool to say that cuz our hs lb coach used to say that in the early oo's). when the other dude was upstairs i poured 2 drinks down the sink and told the judge not to tell, but he snitched like a bitch. was more like 25 tbh, and my friend woke up with nymonia after poing in the shower for like 2 hours. got other stories that are cool about being drunk. but someone else should post some too.

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE
gently caress vodka. You need to get you a kettle of some drat fine soju.

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp

Baba Ganoush posted:

I went to a family reunion one time and got a teenager drunk who hadn't been drunk before. He ended up pissing on my aunt's dresser at 3a.m. He wasn't actually related though which made it slightly more funny.

When I was 11? I lock picked the cabinet in the basement and found the weed stash and liquor. I held many young heads against the toilet that night while shouting, we need more orange juice, as I was drunk outa my mind. It's never brought up. I wonder sometimes if it actually happened.

bonvivant
Oct 1, 2014

hey take this drug that will make you want to puke every time you drink rather than replicating that wonderful dreamy state of euphoria. you can remain sober. get in there champ

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum

bonvivant posted:

well this is horrifying. I got prescribed buspar once but basically everyone including the psychiatrist said to throw it in the toilet lol. so is it being drunk or horrible existential boredom all your life?

Honestly some people drink and never have liver or kidney problems though.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

ppl who dont drink every night are weird. trying to fall asleep sober is a weird hell

The Dregs
Dec 29, 2005

MY TREEEEEEEE!
There was a forums drinking contest? I missed it?

skeletonotherkin
Sep 26, 2014

Baba Ganoush posted:

How long do I have on my 6 to 10 beers a night habit?

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

The Dregs posted:

There was a forums drinking contest? I missed it?

a drinking contest woudl rule but otoh people are saying they drink 750 a a night so i guess id lose really badly

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp

TEAYCHES posted:

ppl who dont drink every night are weird. trying to fall asleep sober is a weird hell

I paint my dreams. People buy them, its funny cause my dreams want to kill you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

SpeedGem posted:

I paint my dreams. People buy them, its funny cause my dreams want to kill you

:captainpop:

• Locked thread