Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
I'll drive high as gently caress, but not drunk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

skeletonotherkin
Sep 26, 2014

SpeedGem posted:

i never finished college. and i never will.

I finished college, but can't be bothered to sell any of my paintings. Your the anti me.

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp

skeletonotherkin posted:

I finished college, but can't be bothered to sell any of my paintings. Your the anti me.

I am 13 credits shy from a computer science bachelors degree from a not paid for profit college.

running joke is, did you graduate yet,

all my college credits are in cold storage.

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp
ha ha look at this person of insight throw it all away on emotions

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

to save on money and save on carbs i switched from beer to barton vodka

this post sponsered by barton vodka, 100% neutral spirits distilled from grain, louisville kentucky. the plastic bottle you can trust

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp

TEAYCHES posted:

this post sponsered by barton vodka, 100% neutral spirits distilled from grain, louisville kentucky. the plastic bottle you can trust

Lemon gin is better

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

TEAYCHES posted:

i have been thinking of switching to liquer but know that is very bad and for real alcs unlike myself. i guess i could mix it with green tea to be p healthy, and some artifical sweetener. sounds like a plan actually!

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES

TEAYCHES posted:

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp
a 5th of gin is 3 dollars. It's less than the price of a gallon of milk.

skeletonotherkin
Sep 26, 2014

SpeedGem posted:

I am 13 credits shy from a computer science bachelors degree from a not paid for profit college.

running joke is, did you graduate yet,

all my college credits are in cold storage.

I graduated in 08 nigga, I just majored in art, so its like I never went to school. Good thing I'm ok with being a drunken blue collar slob. Also I lucked out and have no debt due to working most of the time and having relatives who supported my "useless degree."

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

i did really bad in college

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
love being drunk, love having anonymous gay sex with drunk strangers, pm me for my #

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp

skeletonotherkin posted:

I graduated in 08 nigga, I just majored in art, so its like I never went to school. Good thing I'm ok with being a drunken blue collar slob. Also I lucked out and have no debt due to working most of the time and having relatives who supported my "useless degree."

some guy pays me money to fix his poo poo x 43 clients, off the books of course

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

Michael Corleone posted:

I post a lot in the drinking threads, drink a lot in real life, am drunk right now, and blacked out yesterday after a forums drinking contest with "the" jackyl. Also, when I get drunk I post pics on here and really shouldn't.

Well was going to post a poll, but f'ed up bc i am an idiot.

The choices are:

Yes
No
im gay
OP I've been drinking a lot and sometimes wonder if it's a problem too. What say we start a gbs challenge and forgo drinking for a week just to prove we can.

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp

you irl posted:

love being drunk, love having anonymous gay sex with drunk strangers, pm me for my #

secrataries wanna have sex with me, espicially when i dont shave, my beard is so manly

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp
the earth is hosed

there i said it

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

ethanol posted:

i did really bad in college

i think i have enough credits to almost be a junior after 3 1/2 years and im not sure how much debt im in but its over 30k

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

you irl posted:

same

skeletonotherkin
Sep 26, 2014

SpeedGem posted:

some guy pays me money to fix his poo poo x 43 clients, off the books of course

I have no idea what your talking about, but cheers.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

does student debt accumulate like due to interest after you default on your loans?

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp

skeletonotherkin posted:

I have no idea what your talking about, but cheers.

This pentium 4 mission critical server blew a capacitor, please fix it

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp
bootleg coppermine pentiums are a thing

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp

SpeedGem posted:

bootleg coppermine pentiums are a thing

get the voltage wrong and poof

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

speedgem you should stop posting

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

ArbitraryC posted:

OP I've been drinking a lot and sometimes wonder if it's a problem too. What say we start a gbs challenge and forgo drinking for a week just to prove we can.

i think we should start at a day lets do it tomorrow! should b cool and maybe some goons will support us in our quest to drink less.

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

I got on triple secret probation and withdrew from a dozen classes and accumulated $45k in debt

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

TEAYCHES posted:

does student debt accumulate like due to interest after you default on your loans?

this is a serious question btw the only time i remember my student loans is when the federal government intercepts my tax return every year

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
naw you're fine man, be cool

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug

Michael Corleone posted:

i think we should start at a day lets do it tomorrow! should b cool and maybe some goons will support us in our quest to drink less.
It's a deal, any goons wanting in on the action should keep us updated itt, honor system.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

i voted for obama and he promised hed forgive all student debt!! he promised that right???

skeletonotherkin
Sep 26, 2014

SpeedGem posted:

This pentium 4 mission critical server blew a capacitor, please fix it

I can only hope he was mining bitcoins.

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp

TEAYCHES posted:

speedgem you should stop posting

if you tell me why I should stop posting I will stop.

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

if you default on your loans, the entire loan will be sold to a collection agency who will charge you interest and a substantial collection fee every month until you start paying them back, and you will not be able to move the loan out of the agency unless you pay it off in full with all charges or pay ~12 month 'restitution' payments at which point your loan payments will show up on your credit history

if you don't pay the collection fee, they will take you to court and garnish your wages for years

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp

skeletonotherkin posted:

I can only hope he was mining bitcoins.

hospital records server 3 is down

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

ArbitraryC posted:

It's a deal, any goons wanting in on the action should keep us updated itt, honor system.

You guys are drunk as gently caress and won't follow through tomorrow.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

ethanol posted:

if you default on your loans, the entire loan will be sold to a collection agency who will charge you interest and a substantial collection fee every month until you start paying them back, and you will not be able to move the loan out of the agency unless you pay it off in full with all charges or pay ~12 month 'restitution' payments at which point your loan payments will show up on your credit history

lmao that owns. im not even mad. thats so unethical i cant even care. i am literally never going to pay that poo poo and ill come out ahead in the end when we all die

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug

Magnus Gallant posted:

You guys are drunk as gently caress and won't follow through tomorrow.
I will not drink just to spite you

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

TEAYCHES posted:

lmao that owns. im not even mad. thats so unethical i cant even care. i am literally never going to pay that poo poo and ill come out ahead in the end when we all die

they will sue you and the government will garnish your wages for years

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

so when the department of education takes my money in the tax return, is the dept. of education paying themselves off or paying that random collection agency off?

• Locked thread