Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
that is a small hovel filled with filth and cardboard boxes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp
hrmm?

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
i'd be an alcoholic too in the same circumstances

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp

Calvin Johnson Jr. posted:

i'd be an alcoholic too in the same circumstances

thnak you for being so understanding

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

clean your surroundings, and you yourself will end up clean

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
speedgem, you need to ask yourseldf what kind of alcoholic you want to be.

look at your place. it sucks. you are surrounded by poo poo and filth

give the room a new paint job, get rid of your piss furniture, pick up some decent desks, chairs, maybe a bookshelf or two, from a thrift store/craigslist

your lighting is dogshit and too white. get one of those nice green office desks lamps, you dont need more than one

clean up your poo poo and be a classy drunk

see if you can score a cigarette holder and smoking jacket while youre at it. a black one with oriental motif would be good

Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

Do you have health insurance? If not you can call the Salvation Army and they will hook it up with detox/rehab and eventually a job. Most of the time its a long program but its free and they will help you if you man up and stay. You have nowhere to go but up Speedjam :coolfish:

Virginia Slams
Nov 17, 2012

TOILETLORD posted:

dunno at low point in my life i was drinking a 30 pack a night if you drink less i guess you are normal?

Calling bullshit thats 22.5 pounds of beer a night which is physically impossible. 30 shots maybe but thats a big maybe. Nothing more pathetic then people lying about how much they can drink imo

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
maybe toiletlord lives in a polar region where night last really long

shithead

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Grody posted:

Calling bullshit thats 22.5 pounds of beer a night which is physically impossible. 30 shots maybe but thats a big maybe. Nothing more pathetic then people lying about how much they can drink imo

pfft i'd get blackout drunk wake up with 30 beers missing my math may be way off brcause drunk

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Zippy the Bummer posted:

speedgem, you need to ask yourseldf what kind of alcoholic you want to be.

look at your place. it sucks. you are surrounded by poo poo and filth

give the room a new paint job, get rid of your piss furniture, pick up some decent desks, chairs, maybe a bookshelf or two, from a thrift store/craigslist

your lighting is dogshit and too white. get one of those nice green office desks lamps, you dont need more than one

clean up your poo poo and be a classy drunk

see if you can score a cigarette holder and smoking jacket while youre at it. a black one with oriental motif would be good

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

speedgem please improve your life. i think you have something to offer but you cant in that insane bullshit environment

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
when i visited iceland i drank two handles of gin an four cases of beer in one sitting

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-g1ncoKihw

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum
Keep taking your vitamins spacejam. Alcohol depletes those and may be a contributing factor to your obvious laziness. Just a banana and a one-a-day with your morning beer will do.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
SpeedGem can you tell me what you think of this video?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrSPuBYm-Cw

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp

Windows 98 posted:

SpeedGem can you tell me what you think of this video?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrSPuBYm-Cw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gte3BoXKwP0

its this one

dZPnJOm8QwUAseApNj
Apr 15, 2002

arf bark woof
some goons have lovely lives

dZPnJOm8QwUAseApNj
Apr 15, 2002

arf bark woof
I'm cutting back on the drinking lately. even if I drink a few beers after a few days of not drinking, I at least did not drink during those few days and that is, itself, an improvement in my health

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
its actually great to not drink for a week or so because it resets your tolerance to that of a normal human and then you can just enjoy a good drink and ride the buzz because you arent used to it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMLCrzy9TEs

• Locked thread