Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES

TEAYCHES posted:

to save on money and save on carbs i switched from beer to barton vodka

this post sponsered by barton vodka, 100% neutral spirits distilled from grain, louisville kentucky. the plastic bottle you can trust

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
im a functional alcoholic but i have a really cool and nice house and clean office where i get drunk at night and smoke up a storm so i feel alright about this...it cant last though

besides the booze and cigs im in better shape than ive been my whole life

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
i mean, its gonna kill me and all

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
speedgem, you need to ask yourseldf what kind of alcoholic you want to be.

look at your place. it sucks. you are surrounded by poo poo and filth

give the room a new paint job, get rid of your piss furniture, pick up some decent desks, chairs, maybe a bookshelf or two, from a thrift store/craigslist

your lighting is dogshit and too white. get one of those nice green office desks lamps, you dont need more than one

clean up your poo poo and be a classy drunk

see if you can score a cigarette holder and smoking jacket while youre at it. a black one with oriental motif would be good

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
maybe toiletlord lives in a polar region where night last really long

shithead

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
when i visited iceland i drank two handles of gin an four cases of beer in one sitting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
its actually great to not drink for a week or so because it resets your tolerance to that of a normal human and then you can just enjoy a good drink and ride the buzz because you arent used to it

• Locked thread