Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
I post a lot in the drinking threads, drink a lot in real life, am drunk right now, and blacked out yesterday after a forums drinking contest with "the" jackyl. Also, when I get drunk I post pics on here and really shouldn't.

Well was going to post a poll, but f'ed up bc i am an idiot.

The choices are:

Yes
No
im gay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

SpeedGem posted:

How much money do you have in your wallet/purse/pocket right now?

3 dollars i think. but i have money in the bank and just used credit cards and poo poo unless the transaction "requires cash" if u know what i mean ;)

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

Kuato posted:

Until you wake up in a pool of your own piss you don't really qualify just yet.

been there, but it is bc i take an ssri, i know it makes you piss with alc bc it only happens when i am on them.

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
blacked out in hs after a drinking contest with my best friend. our other friend drove to like a funeral for the contestants family member, went in drunk as gently caress and while he was gone i ran out of the car and was later found passed out in a sand trap on the golf course next door. p cool time, drank like 20 shots as a 16 year old so p tough too. i aint no pussy, how many times do i have to tell you guys?

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

you irl posted:

i know you irl op and i think so

don't think you do, know one knows bc i double bag all my cans in black bags, no one can tell. tell me my initials if you know me, i seriously hope u don't.

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

to be honest i fagged out (it's cool to say that cuz our hs lb coach used to say that in the early oo's). when the other dude was upstairs i poured 2 drinks down the sink and told the judge not to tell, but he snitched like a bitch. was more like 25 tbh, and my friend woke up with nymonia after poing in the shower for like 2 hours. got other stories that are cool about being drunk. but someone else should post some too.

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
one time i was driving drunk as gently caress back on the way home from a college night class. didn't like going home cuz was living with my gf and it was hell. well i started just drinking like 4 beers while driving in the parkway to be legal but it soon escalated and i was slamming 24's of hurricanes and malt liquer. drove off the road right in front of 2 cops in their cars talking,, didn't get caught, but my great grandpa was a free mason,, so that is why i am looked over probably, id really know.

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
drinking contest would be awesome. pick a date and i am down, will destroy everyone, ask about me.

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
bac has reached its peak for today: 0.20006917269581637

gonna chill out and get ready for a case of the mondays.

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

Windows 98 posted:

I can only drink like 4-5 beers before I get dizzy and sleep on the floor but you should post a thread about it so I can hopefully get a screen shot of you're "do you think I am an alcoholic" and drinking contest next to each other

well i am going to TRY to take tomorrow off. might be tuesday, or wed, maybe thurs. will be out of town this wknd.

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
i could drive right now with a .2plus but aint going to bc it aint worth the risk, cops be copping in this hood.

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
gonna try hard not to drink tomorrow. i'll start a thread so we can talk about how cool and sober we are. will also talk to my friends on fb and really try hard. i know i need to chill a bit on the drinking.

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

TEAYCHES posted:

to save on money and save on carbs i switched from beer to barton vodka

this post sponsered by barton vodka, 100% neutral spirits distilled from grain, louisville kentucky. the plastic bottle you can trust

i have been thinking of switching to liquer but know that is very bad and for real alcs unlike myself. i guess i could mix it with green tea to be p healthy, and some artifical sweetener. sounds like a plan actually!

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

ArbitraryC posted:

OP I've been drinking a lot and sometimes wonder if it's a problem too. What say we start a gbs challenge and forgo drinking for a week just to prove we can.

i think we should start at a day lets do it tomorrow! should b cool and maybe some goons will support us in our quest to drink less.

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

ArbitraryC posted:

It's a deal, any goons wanting in on the action should keep us updated itt, honor system.

gonna do it! really need a break.

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

TEAYCHES posted:

wait so in 3 years my defaulted student loans dont affect my credit? that loving owns

yeah, my credit score jumped over 50 points the month my cap1 default fell off my report. now only have some ps about a 60 day late payment on a student loan, but it is aging. just lay low for seven years and you can recover, i get cc offers daily in the mail.

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

TEAYCHES posted:

speedgem, the reason why you shouldnt post is because the posts you make are mostly a conversation you are having with yourself. you could accomplish the same thing by opening up the notepad application on Microsoft Windows and typing up the next great american novel

might do this myself. what are some good ideas to write about, will do it tomorrow while i am sober. maybe start with just a short story to get started. plz post ideas, i need something to do tomorrow and don[t want to die from alcoholism, i am getting scared straight :ohdear:

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

ArbitraryC posted:

How do you even pull that off? That'd be like 3 beers an hour for 10 hours. I can go through a decent amount of alcohol but at some point if it's beer I slow down because it's too much volume.

3 beers an hour is nothing. i drank 9 last night in an hour on this very forum. please respond to my pm btw thnx.

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
:siren: CHALLENGE THREAD IS UP! :siren:

Let's move this conversation over here:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3678545

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
prob gonna have ppl post pics of themselves lifting coffee tables tomorrow to stay occupied, not in this old thread that no one should be posting in anymore though.

• Locked thread