Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp

Michael Corleone posted:

I post a lot in the drinking threads, drink a lot in real life, am drunk right now, and blacked out yesterday after a forums drinking contest with "the" jackyl. Also, when I get drunk I post pics on here and really shouldn't.

Well was going to post a poll, but f'ed up bc i am an idiot.

The choices are:

Yes
No
im gay

How much money do you have in your wallet/purse/pocket right now?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp

Michael Corleone posted:

3 dollars i think. but i have money in the bank and just used credit cards and poo poo unless the transaction "requires cash" if u know what i mean ;)

In your mind are you using logic that that 3 dollars can get me a 40 down the street?

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp

Michael Corleone posted:

blacked out in hs after a drinking contest with my best friend. our other friend drove to like a funeral for the contestants family member, went in drunk as gently caress and while he was gone i ran out of the car and was later found passed out in a sand trap on the golf course next door. p cool time, drank like 20 shots as a 16 year old so p tough too. i aint no pussy, how many times do i have to tell you guys?

You haven't lived until you wake up in jail on the oak benches in the bowels of some hick town, and have a judge bail you out, and get the best "healthcare in the world", then spit on it, reject mores and continue the march towards insanity.

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp

Terry Francona posted:

are you hardcore?

nah, i just like how when I blackout I get poo poo down, and feel rested when I wake up, no hangovers, no headaches, no nothing.

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp

Baba Ganoush posted:

I went to a family reunion one time and got a teenager drunk who hadn't been drunk before. He ended up pissing on my aunt's dresser at 3a.m. He wasn't actually related though which made it slightly more funny.

When I was 11? I lock picked the cabinet in the basement and found the weed stash and liquor. I held many young heads against the toilet that night while shouting, we need more orange juice, as I was drunk outa my mind. It's never brought up. I wonder sometimes if it actually happened.

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp

TEAYCHES posted:

ppl who dont drink every night are weird. trying to fall asleep sober is a weird hell

I paint my dreams. People buy them, its funny cause my dreams want to kill you

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp

Last painting I sold was 500 bucks.

It was lines on lines on lines layered to hell

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp

Michael Corleone posted:

drinking contest would be awesome. pick a date and i am down, will destroy everyone, ask about me.

You realise how far you are fallen

You know there is a friends of bill w shrine near you.

You are scared to enter because you fear them,

You spend days programming you days to get loving drunk and black out because its normal.

You hate yourself when you wake up, but are re-inforced because you are still alive.

Normal sleep is difficult because you get tachycardia.

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp

Windows 98 posted:

I can only drink like 4-5 beers before I get dizzy and sleep on the floor but you should post a thread about it so I can hopefully get a screen shot of you're "do you think I am an alcoholic" and drinking contest next to each other

A med friend of mine had me pegged at .28 and I was still lucid.

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp

Michael Corleone posted:

well i am going to TRY to take tomorrow off. might be tuesday, or wed, maybe thurs. will be out of town this wknd.

you need to make the call.

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp

Michael Corleone posted:

i could drive right now with a .2plus but aint going to bc it aint worth the risk, cops be copping in this hood.

it's cheaper to find a plane ticket

and a cab

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp
going back to places we grew up in changes alot about our chrachter once you get there, prepare for disappointment, and despair

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp

TEAYCHES posted:

you need to stop posting

Just flag a thread I made in gbs, I can't make threads in gbs

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp

Magnus Gallant posted:

I'd never drive after I've been drinking, and anyone who does deserves what they get

depends if you are a senators child or not

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp

warroar posted:

all that really matters is what you think and that you know youre an alcoholic

I put all my empties outside so the bum can get 5 cents for the can, instead of throwing it away. this is society?

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp

skeletonotherkin posted:

How did you work that into a senior thesis?

i never finished college. and i never will.

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp

skeletonotherkin posted:

I finished college, but can't be bothered to sell any of my paintings. Your the anti me.

I am 13 credits shy from a computer science bachelors degree from a not paid for profit college.

running joke is, did you graduate yet,

all my college credits are in cold storage.

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp
ha ha look at this person of insight throw it all away on emotions

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp

TEAYCHES posted:

to save on money and save on carbs i switched from beer to barton vodka

this post sponsered by barton vodka, 100% neutral spirits distilled from grain, louisville kentucky. the plastic bottle you can trust

Lemon gin is better

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp
a 5th of gin is 3 dollars. It's less than the price of a gallon of milk.

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp

skeletonotherkin posted:

I graduated in 08 nigga, I just majored in art, so its like I never went to school. Good thing I'm ok with being a drunken blue collar slob. Also I lucked out and have no debt due to working most of the time and having relatives who supported my "useless degree."

some guy pays me money to fix his poo poo x 43 clients, off the books of course

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp

you irl posted:

love being drunk, love having anonymous gay sex with drunk strangers, pm me for my #

secrataries wanna have sex with me, espicially when i dont shave, my beard is so manly

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp
the earth is hosed

there i said it

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp

skeletonotherkin posted:

I have no idea what your talking about, but cheers.

This pentium 4 mission critical server blew a capacitor, please fix it

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp
bootleg coppermine pentiums are a thing

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp

SpeedGem posted:

bootleg coppermine pentiums are a thing

get the voltage wrong and poof

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp

TEAYCHES posted:

speedgem you should stop posting

if you tell me why I should stop posting I will stop.

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp

skeletonotherkin posted:

I can only hope he was mining bitcoins.

hospital records server 3 is down

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp

TEAYCHES posted:

so when the department of education takes my money in the tax return, is the dept. of education paying themselves off or paying that random collection agency off?

"why are you telling me to stop posting, You are like all rude and verbal and stuff".

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp
As I wrtite this there is a toxx clause on me, the average human walks, 3 mph. In or before 10:45 my face will be revealed. Unless i'm killed walking to the store to buy another handle of gin. If thats the case, I let you down, and forever lost to history.

its 32 degrees out, arent you cold? nah

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp
I had a war in my head about the word deliniated.

thoughts

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp

my cat

me

toxx complete

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp

TEAYCHES posted:

this is exactly how i imagined you looked

wanna have sex?

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp

Poetic Justice posted:

just quoting for timg

I'm gonna get banned anyways

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp
The 1921 peace dollar is the best american currency ever produced though.

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp

TEAYCHES posted:

how much a month do you pay for that attic speedgem

i "inherieted it" lol, i hate this place and want to die

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp
i'll take pictures of my scars if you want to, all the btteries are charged

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU