Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
So I slept at this girls house last night. And over night her 5 fish all died AND her hamster died. All in the same room as us. She's trying to play it off like this is just a coincidence but I am fairly certain I barely escaped with my life.

Guys. Am I going to die? Will I be the next victim? Maybe a gas leak or something... but fish breathe water? HOW DOES THIS HAPPEN?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hoedown Throwdown
Mar 30, 2004
Ich esse Scheiße

Shrinkage
Oct 23, 2010

Link doesn't work.

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

eventually

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp

Windows 98 posted:

So I slept at this girls house last night. And over night her 5 fish all died AND her hamster died. All in the same room as us. She's trying to play it off like this is just a coincidence but I am fairly certain I barely escaped with my life.

Guys. Am I going to die? Will I be the next victim? Maybe a gas leak or something... but fish breathe water? HOW DOES THIS HAPPEN?!

The cia is trying to kill you with carbon monoxide poisoning. real post

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp
Yes OP, you will die. We will all die.

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
only if you sleep there the same number of nights in a row as whatever you get when you divided your size by the hamster's size

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
this is of the utmost importance OP, your life is literally on the line, how big are her tits?

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Windows 98 posted:

dunno man are you unkillable like me? I survived gangrene with no medical attention , and usually have at least 2 cracked or chipped bones. I survived a fever of 107 by sleeping it off too.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

VendaGoat posted:

this is of the utmost importance OP, your life is literally on the line, how big are her tits?

Idk her actual size but they are the perfect handful. So like 34C? Idk how boobs get rated I just know what I want, man.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Torka posted:

eventually

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

If you touch her boobs you turn to stone

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Honestly it'd be weirder if you didn't die some day.

kazoosandthings
Dec 6, 2004

In order to join the pirate crew,
you must prove yourself on the kazoo.
shouldn't this thread have a poll?

(*) Yes I am certainly going to die.
( ) Death, for me, is quite likely.
( ) Maybe
( ) Probably Not
( ) Lol no.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

Fat Lowtax posted:

If you touch her boobs you turn to stone

This is accurate. I touched them last night and was hard as a rock.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

SpeedGem posted:

The cia is trying to kill you with carbon monoxide poisoning. real post

caro/kyoon lives

and yes OP you are going to die. I am also going to die. eventually everyone who ever used this forum will be dead.

makes

you

think

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Windows 98 posted:

Idk her actual size but they are the perfect handful. So like 34C? Idk how boobs get rated I just know what I want, man.

Well, since they are a good size I'll be over to kill you directly

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

VendaGoat posted:

Well, since they are a good size I'll be over to kill you directly

She had pierced nips too. It was definitely a +++++++++ cause I love pierced nips and tattoos. I have a weak sport for hipster girls going to art school.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp
Real talk, when your family abandons you because you are dying from some horrible diseases and you smell bad, I'll crack jokes at you and you'll forget who I am.

You can touch people in their death throws and not get killed, unless its ebola.

Man who died sister wanted me as a mark from day one he tells me, He told me I was her obsession.

When he died from respitory distress I walked outside and smoked a ciggarette, and it rained.

i'd rather be alone.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE
Sure you'll die.
But not because of what killed all the animals.
What happened is while you were sleeping, she used her evil witch vagina magics to transfer their remaining life force into you.
You will live slightly longer due to this incident.
Congratulations.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

Update: She claims the hamster was really old. She also thinks the heater may have broke by chance in the fish tank as well.

I don't believe a loving word of it :tinfoil:

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
Don't even act like you didn't kill her pets, you weirdo.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Windows 98 posted:

Ibtc

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

SpeedGem posted:

Real talk, when your family abandons you because you are dying from some horrible diseases and you smell bad, I'll crack jokes at you and you'll forget who I am.

You can touch people in their death throws and not get killed, unless its ebola.

Man who died sister wanted me as a mark from day one he tells me, He told me I was her obsession.

When he died from respitory distress I walked outside and smoked a ciggarette, and it rained.

i'd rather be alone.

when I quoted you saying "caro/kyoon lives" I was being facetious but now maybe I wasn't totally off-base

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

I thought you were a girl, Windows 98.

My answer is tempered by your response.

e: Tempered? I was thinking about eggs.

ANYWAY ANSWER please

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

I.C. posted:

I thought you were a girl, Windows 98.

My answer is tempered by your response.

e: Tempered? I was thinking about eggs.

ANYWAY ANSWER please

Here is a selfie I posted in the PYF selfie thread. As you can see I am a man.

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp
everyone dies, how it happens is your call.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

Well actually you can't actually see the parts that make me a man but I hope you believe me

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Windows 98 posted:

could be a butch woman who is trans.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

TOILETLORD posted:

could be a butch woman who is trans.

Windows 98 posted:

Well actually you can't actually see the parts that make me a man but I hope you believe me

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Windows 98 posted:

7/10, would date

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

Hubba hubba

Don't die!

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp

Windows 98 posted:

i'm tox myself to take a picture of me at my worst. give me battery charger 3 hours to charge the batteries

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

TEAYCHES posted:

7/10, would date

you're gay?????????

vvvv Nooo kyoon turn left

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp
If i dont take a picture of me in the after 3 hours ban me

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp
new goal in your head, survive to 1 am est

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

SpeedGem posted:

If i dont take a picture of me in the after 3 hours ban me

Quote for postarity. Time is 10:05pm EST.

• Locked thread