Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 288 days!)

Windows 98 posted:

So I woke up last night at 3am because my cat brought a dead mouse through his cat door and plopped it on me while I was sleeping...

Death is following me. This is some Final Destination poo poo.

tell m you did your time already with the confessions thred

or is that what caused it?!!!!!!?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
oh GOD drat IT. He brought in a second dead mouse at some point and left it in front of my bedroom door. I almost stepped on that poo poo. WHAT IS HAPPENING.

Spandex Bonerlord
Sep 30, 2014

Sorry if this is a bad time, but can I have your cat after you die OP?

shoophobo
Aug 30, 2013

"shoophobo? more like shittyposter!" :grin:

Fallen Rib
A pet bringing an owner a dead animal "gift" is either the ultimate sign of affection, or a death threat.
Considering the previous events I would guess your cat will kill you.
Looks like her vagina and coursed you OP, hope it was worth it.

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot
post pics of the girl so we know to avoid her

WilltheMagicAsian
Dec 11, 2011

This is what happens when you let goons anonymously confess their wrong doings

saig
Mar 9, 2003

i see your reply and raise you an i dont give a shit
What ever will we do if we lose yet another precious unique snowflake?!?!

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
OP if the heater wasn't cracked it couldn't have electrocuted the fish. Only thing that could have happened was it broke and the fish got too cold, but sounds like an awfully big coincidence with the hamster dying too. Check the heater to see if it still works. Also, what was the temp in the apt/house, and what kind of fish were they, this case is about to be cracked wide open!

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

These anonymous confessions are getting weird.

WilltheMagicAsian
Dec 11, 2011

OP, I figured it out, you kill animals in your sleep.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

Michael Corleone posted:

OP if the heater wasn't cracked it couldn't have electrocuted the fish. Only thing that could have happened was it broke and the fish got too cold, but sounds like an awfully big coincidence with the hamster dying too. Check the heater to see if it still works. Also, what was the temp in the apt/house, and what kind of fish were they, this case is about to be cracked wide open!

I never got a chance to test out if the heater was working or not before I left (escaped). I don't know what kind of fish they were but they were small little guys about the size of a quarter. The house was moderately cold but not anything a long sleeve shirt couldn't fix.

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot

Windows 98 posted:

I never got a chance to test out if the heater was working or not before I left (escaped). I don't know what kind of fish they were but they were small little guys about the size of a quarter. The house was moderately cold but not anything a long sleeve shirt couldn't fix.

Fish are more sensitive and cannot wear a long sleeve shirt.

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
well if they are small that might do it. i guess the heater prob broke.

but really, i would never go to that house again, also post pics of those boobs, thanks.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

Yeah but what about the hamster. And the dead mice. Death is coming after me.

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
i found a dead mouse in my closet once that my late cat must of have killed, he used to hang in there. then found another mouse dead at my grandmas house. this was like within a week, and i am still fine. see a lot of dead stuff along the highway too, so nothing to worry about imo.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

Oh! I forgot to mention that during the evening when all the animals were alive we had killed a mouse. She had got a live mouse for her snake to eat but didn't want to give it to the snake live just in case he scratched and stuff. So we put it in a box and put the box in the freezer over night.

Do you think that I'm being haunted by this mouse?

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

Windows 98 posted:

Oh! I forgot to mention that during the evening when all the animals were alive we had killed a mouse. She had got a live mouse for her snake to eat but didn't want to give it to the snake live just in case he scratched and stuff. So we put it in a box and put the box in the freezer over night.

Do you think that I'm being haunted by this mouse?

wtf, sever immediately, who owns a snake as a pet? get out, change your name, change your looks, leave the state, this is like the begininning of a horror movie. id offer to let you move in with me but have seen a lot of horror movies and you would eventually kill me, so sorry, maybe ask roboshit for a place to crash while this blows over.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

She is still pretending like she didn't murder all her pets.

shoophobo
Aug 30, 2013

"shoophobo? more like shittyposter!" :grin:

Fallen Rib

Michael Corleone posted:

wtf, sever immediately, who owns a snake as a pet? get out, change your name, change your looks, leave the state, this is like the begininning of a horror movie. id offer to let you move in with me but have seen a lot of horror movies and you would eventually kill me, so sorry, maybe ask roboshit for a place to crash while this blows over.

^This OP.

Run. Run and don't look back. the boobs aren't worth it. She is most likely a witch.

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot
too bad there's no way to check the temperature of the tank to be sure that's the reason that they died

Grenade Gazelle
Apr 19, 2007
That's kinda freaky, OP. But it happens. In the last couple of years we've found a dead rooster, a dead rabbit and a dead crow in our backyard. The crow looked like it threw up blood everywhere. Also the rabbit was a domestic rabbit.
Um, actually, I think someone's throwing dead animals over our fence. :tinfoil:
Watch out, OP.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

Grenade Gazelle posted:

That's kinda freaky, OP. But it happens. In the last couple of years we've found a dead rooster, a dead rabbit and a dead crow in our backyard. The crow looked like it threw up blood everywhere. Also the rabbit was a domestic rabbit.
Um, actually, I think someone's throwing dead animals over our fence. :tinfoil:
Watch out, OP.

But did they all die in the same day/night?

TheEldar
Oct 24, 2010
Too much evil was instilled in you by reading all those confessions, I am afraid you know too much and cannot be allowed to walk the earth freely.

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot
are you still alive

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

EngineerSean posted:

are you still alive

Livin' on a prayer, man.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
if this dont make yo booty move yo booty must be dead

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_MStm5udrE

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin
hmm quiet death in sleep? sounds like a curse, fish and rodents have terrible will WHICH would explain how you and your goblin companion are still alive. for now. watch out for debuffs, stay safe OP god bless

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

sloppo posted:

hmm quiet death in sleep? sounds like a curse, fish and rodents have terrible will WHICH would explain how you and your goblin companion are still alive. for now. watch out for debuffs, stay safe OP god bless

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

op goodbye and it was nice knowing you, i liked your where's waldo and gbs confessions threads :wave:

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
op i watch 7 horrors films on the 'flix yesterday. from what i can gather there are several options:

-u are hallucinating
-the fish are zombies
-the hamster is a zombie
-the snake will mutate into something larger
-get a bow and arrow, and a silencer for your guns for sure
-dont get tricked by feminine whiles
-could be an alien spore in the fish tank

hope this helps, stay strong brother!

e; would suggest this movie, it may not be great, but the one guy is a goony goon and it ends exactly how you would expect it to:

http://www.netflix.com/WiPlayer?movieid=80019754&trkid=13630398&tctx=0%2C18%2C6c51f2af-7e64-49ca-8c7b-f3c727a62e4f-18860779&evType=EV7

Michael Corleone fucked around with this message at 17:05 on Nov 4, 2014

Above Our Own
Jun 24, 2009

by Shine
did you guys do it in the death house

Grenade Gazelle
Apr 19, 2007

Windows 98 posted:

But did they all die in the same day/night?

I don't think they do all their sacrifices at the same time.

Coffee Mugshot
Jun 26, 2010

by Lowtax
I hope I don't die before I see the picture of forums poster Speed Gem

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-CG5w4YwOI

agents got that swagga

break-up breakdown
Mar 6, 2010

rip op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hopper
Dec 28, 2004

BOOING! BOOING!
Grimey Drawer
1. Dead fish: unlikely that the heater killed them, they are usually submersible so no electrocution. Also that would likely have shortened the heater and hence thrown a fuse.

2. Hamster: probably old

3. Dead mice brought by cat: You cat is trying to teach you to grow a pair learn to hunt because she sees you are as squeamish as ya young kitten

Obviously the fish died of the bola, you are next OP!

• Locked thread