Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Come Tbilisi if you want to live.

Grimey Drawer
Would it have been too gauche if I had just sent a ballot of all 20 players listed as dead? Because I almost did.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Grimey Drawer

tadashi posted:

Eventually this will be correct about all 20 players so I guess you sort of would have won in the long run.

The Keynes strategy of free agency.

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Now I have to wish for Jed Lowrie to die if I have any hope at being above -200.

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Grimey Drawer

tadashi posted:

Sheet updated. IcePhoenix retains his lead. In addition by subtraction, mentholmoose made up some ground.

Josef F Stalinator - I accidentally already knocked you for missing Markakis instead of Cruz so I fixed that.

Josef eff Stalinator approves, but knows that his Cruz prediction of steroids will win in the end.

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Grimey Drawer
When's the final deadline for the scores to become official? I'm still hoping for deaths/suspensions to save me.

• Locked thread