Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spandex Bonerlord
Sep 30, 2014

What the gently caress is wrong with him? How can I remedy this? Grayson the fox loving sucks, get his foxy cock out of my face you young whippersnapper. Where am I again?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy
this is what kids are into nowadays deal with it slowmo

uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp
i dont know what the gently caress Sonic OCs are so im just going to assume its some childish poo poo that an adult shouldnt be aware of

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
shouldn't have vaccinated, imo

Spandex Bonerlord
Sep 30, 2014

FordPRefectLL posted:

this is what kids are into nowadays deal with it slowmo

Slowmo was my favorite Pokemon back when there was only 150. I'm so old.

Action Yak
Nov 9, 2008

The only humane thing to do is to put him down, I'm afraid.

Spandex Bonerlord
Sep 30, 2014

Action Yak Police posted:

The only humane thing to do is to put him down, I'm afraid.

is it not too late for an abortion?

Bobert Bobertson
Apr 1, 2014
if you think a shop vac will do the trick at his age, sure

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
Who is a Sonic OC?

Oct 1, 2013

Please post a link to his deviantart account.

Action Yak
Nov 9, 2008

There was a guy who was my casual acquaintance a few years ago because we would both hang around the college rec computers and one day I saw that he had his Facebook open and he had a Sonic OC. That's how I figured out he had aspergers.

Dred Cosmonaut
Jan 6, 2010

There once was a tiger-striped cat.
lmao your old

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

kids and old people are dumb so this is not a problem anyone will care about tbh

dirty shrimp money
Jan 8, 2001

Reminds me of looking for a sonic boom video on Youtube and getting page after page of Sonic the hedgehog bullshit

Fuckin autistics

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!
No but seriously how does someone who's a grandpa know what a Sonic OC is? I was already in my 20's before I was informed second-hand by the forums about it, and it was a thing for younger nerds in their teens and tweens. So unless you had a kid when you were 10 and they had a kid when they were 10, then something's wrong with...

...no wait, something's wrong with you no matter what the explanation is.

Action Yak
Nov 9, 2008

King Vidiot posted:

No but seriously how does someone who's a grandpa know what a Sonic OC is? I was already in my 20's before I was informed second-hand by the forums about it, and it was a thing for younger nerds in their teens and tweens. So unless you had a kid when you were 10 and they had a kid when they were 10, then something's wrong with...

...no wait, something's wrong with you no matter what the explanation is.
poo poo guys it's no longer okay to make silly jokes SHUT EVERYTHING DOWN.

Throwdini
Aug 2, 2006
My nephew named Grayson

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
Kill your grandson

brokenknee
Aug 3, 2014

Broenheim posted:

Kill your grandson

then yourself for finding out.

Humboldt Squid
Jan 21, 2006

uG posted:

i dont know what the gently caress Sonic OCs are so im just going to assume its some childish poo poo that an adult shouldnt be aware of

Over the Counter strength sonic the hemhog

Ghaz
Nov 19, 2004

as I lay dying in the hospital, surrounded by five generations of children, grand-children, great-grand-children and so on... I motion to my oldest son, the room is quiet, he leans in close to hear my last words:

"only... 90's kids, will remember this"

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien

Broenheim posted:

Kill your grayson

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

op learn how to draw sonic characters and then try to get him to pay you to do commissions and give him the same amount of money on his birthday/christmas that way youll seem like a generous grandpa when in actuality youre just feeding his terrible habit for no net money transfer

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
But are they sexy?

icantfindaname
Jul 1, 2008

Broenheim posted:

Kill your grandson

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien
this is like that robot chicken skit where a dad is bummed out because his daughter is way into inuyasha, so to dissuade her from being into it, he gets into it himself. op, to show your granddaughter how uncool making sonic original characters is, you need to make your own. pretty sure everyone in this thread will help too. once you show her the SA NEU CHAOTIX she will come to her senses and realize sonic is a bad franchise with bad gross fans and that nothing good will come from liking it.

this is my contribution to the effort. his name is fu-man slug

Fuck Your Website
Nov 29, 2003
FUCK YOU, AND FUCK YOUR WEBSITE
Take him camping

You know, "camping"

Hellbeard
Apr 8, 2002

Please report me if you see me post in GBS so a moderator may bulldoze my account like a palestinian school.
How and why does anyone below the age of 30 even know who Sonic is?
Also, what is OCs.

Bastastic
Jun 20, 2010

Hellbeard posted:

How and why does anyone below the age of 30 even know who Sonic is?
Also, what is OCs.

theyre still making sonic games

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

ever think about beating his rear end until he stopped acting like such a loving dork?

e: dork is a better description

MOOBS! fucked around with this message at 11:44 on Nov 4, 2014

Hopper
Dec 28, 2004

BOOING! BOOING!
Grimey Drawer
I am 34 some please help me [s]cross the road[s] understand what a Sonic OC is... I know who Sonic is but wtf does OC mean? Sonic OC sounds like a modded PC case to me.

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
OCs are "Original Characters." They're characters fans of certain media franchises make up, and they're almost always idealized versions of their creators

try looking up "[Your Name] the Hedgehog" on GIS and you'll see how popular Sonic OCs are

E: A few examples, using my own name. I've fallen into the abyss and I'm taking the rest of you with me

Pththya-lyi fucked around with this message at 12:16 on Nov 4, 2014

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

seriously just hit him in the sternum with a phone book until he stops being sped

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

introduce him to erotic fanfiction

bennyfranks
Jun 23, 2005

IGNORE ME!

i never understood why autists latched/continue to latch onto sonic so much, its not like the games have been any good for like 10 years, i know there was a cartoon, but nobody saw it. why not mario or whatever

Hellbeard
Apr 8, 2002

Please report me if you see me post in GBS so a moderator may bulldoze my account like a palestinian school.

bennyfranks posted:

i never understood why autists latched/continue to latch onto sonic so much, its not like the games have been any good for like 10 years, i know there was a cartoon, but nobody saw it. why not mario or whatever

Sonic games were never any good. They just had really strong marketing because they were the "killer app".

There's nothing wrong with being creative and making stuff up even if it is within the Sonic fandom/genre. Just get over yourself OP and be glad of your fortune to have a family and grandchildren. You should support Grayson and come up with your own Sonic OC to show him your encouragement.

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp

uG posted:

i dont know what the gently caress Sonic OCs

Sonic the Hedgehog Original Cock artworks.

WilltheMagicAsian
Dec 11, 2011

MOOBS! posted:

seriously just hit him in the sternum with a phone book until he stops being sped

nice it's been a while since I've seen those moobs

Hellbeard
Apr 8, 2002

This is now about making your own Sonic OC, GBS style.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roro
Oct 9, 2012

HOO'S HEAD GOES ALL THE WAY AROUND?
Ask him what his OTP is. And post his artwork.

• Locked thread