Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

quote:

DELHI, India — A father reportedly tortured and killed his daughter’s alleged rapist after inviting him over for dinner. He is now facing murder charges.

The father told police he immediately began planning to torture the man the day his 14-year-old daughter told him about the rape. The suspect reportedly visited the man’s home one day a couple of months ago. Upon finding the girl home alone, the girl said he raped her.

According to The Indian Express, the father first treated the suspect to dinner on Friday then overpowered him and tied him to a chair. He then proceed to torture the man by using heated tongs on his genitals. He then strangled him to death. The father then surrendered himself to police.

http://fox4kc.com/2014/11/03/father-invites-daughters-alleged-rapist-to-dinner-tortures-kills-him/

well they still rape a whole bunch but hey at least they kill the right person this time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
Comming this Fall. Starring Denzel Washington.

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004
Have you ever heard of False Rape Accusations? Find out more at wronglyaccused.org

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.
Fish the corpses out of the drinking water and then work on the roving rape gangs and unimaginable poverty.

loving india

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
betcha if he'd killed his daughter instead he wouldn't be facing charges

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
12 years later she reveals she made the whole thing up because she wanted attention from her distant father

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Beef Turret posted:

12 years later she reveals she made the whole thing up because she wanted attention from her distant father

lol like shes gonna live 12 more years. she'll be raped again and killed like she should have the first time

ChuckHead
Jun 24, 2004

2000 years Assholes.
Thread title is torture.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
Nice work India :)!

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
Real talk I have a big scar on my hand because when I was fighting with my ex she lit up metal tongs with a blow torch and branded my hand with them. She looked me straight in the eyes and said "don't gently caress with me".

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Windows 98 posted:

Real talk I have a big scar on my hand because when I was fighting with my ex she lit up metal tongs with a blow torch and branded my hand with them. She looked me straight in the eyes and said "don't gently caress with me".

how does that affect masturbating

Medieval Medic
Sep 8, 2011
The man is a hero.

Free Neeraj Ankur*!

*Or whatever his name is.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

SaltLick posted:

It's actually on the back of my hand.

The emotional distress from the break up is really what effects the masturbating the most tbh

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

i cry too when i masturbate to an ex it'll be okay

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004

SaltLick posted:

thank you please come again

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)

Windows 98 posted:

holy gently caress did you go to the police oh wait youre a dude

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004

Windows 98 posted:

are you able to apply your vaginitis cream with that burned hand?

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Windows 98 posted:

Bet the sex was good

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

No. 6 posted:

Bet the sex was good

Accurate

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014
Sounds like a good dad!

In North America your daughter is raped at college and you never even hear about it because you have a lovely, emotionally distant relationship. The perpetrator is never punished, graduates with an MBA, and later manages a TD AmeriTrade branch.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

Look all I'm saying is I remember how bad it hurt to be burned by red hot tongs. Having it done to your penis must be painful enough to black out from.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Agag posted:

Sounds like a good dad!

In North America your daughter is raped at college and you never even hear about it because you have a lovely, emotionally distant relationship. The perpetrator is never punished, graduates with an MBA, and later manages a TD AmeriTrade branch.

or wins a Heisman.

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

SaltLick posted:

or wins a Heisman.

"You better not say anything to hurt the Program, you little slut." --Sheriff of Tallahassee/South Bend/College Station/anywhere in West Texas

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

Windows 98 posted:

The emotional distress from the break up is really what effects the masturbating the most tbh

HAHA!

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

Not everyone can be as manly and tough as you ASWBM :(

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

Windows 98 posted:

Not everyone can be as manly and tough as you ASWBM :(

is this true

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

ashgromnies posted:

Have you ever heard of False Rape Accusations? Find out more at wronglyaccused.org

FRA? In my vagina?

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

Windows 98 posted:

You should rape her :D

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

betcha if he'd killed his daughter instead he wouldn't be facing charges

hosed up btu true

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rivethead
Feb 22, 2008

SaltLick posted: