Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

3/18/2023: Day of the Dorks
Blues PP is probably the worst in the league at the moment, dunno what's wrong with it. They also tend to play down to the level of their opponents a lot so I was expecting a bad game from the Blues.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

I guess this is one way to work on your PK.

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

Haha the funny thing is the Blues PP was completely awful still. It was just Tarasenko deking everyone out by himself.

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

Cam Talbot is playing a lot better than you guys seem to have given him credit for earlier today.

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

Blues PP continues to be atrocious.

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

bewbies posted:

if you're interested in seeing bernie federko in a third of the commercials then the blues feed is the one for you

I wish they'd put Bernie back between the benches and just let him ramble on from time to time, occasionally interjecting to talk about how much he loves wine.

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

Schwartz has gotta clear that. Shouldn't have even been in the zone for the goal.

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

This is what the Blues get for not burying their 10 great chances against a backup goalie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

This must end on a broken play breakaway in overtime with 10 seconds left.

• Locked thread