Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

Cursors is a game wherein you use your cursor to alternatively click buttons, or stand on designated areas, to remove obstacles, allowing yourself and others to progress through the levels. It's as simple as that.

Cursors's interesting quality is the selfish and selfless behavior its players alternately exhibit. Some choose to stay at a button long after they had the opportunity to leave, so that those behind them can go on. Others stubbornly wait at doors to be released and refuse to trap themselves for the benefits of others.

My personal modus operandi when I arrive in a level is to find someone clicking a button and take over for them so they can move on, then wait for someone to do the same for me. It doesn't get me very far very fast, but I enjoy helping others. If you just want to see all the levels, then you can just wait for everybody else to flip the switches. You can also gently caress with people or trap them if you're feeling particularly vindictive.

The sure thing is, the more players that are on, the better. Give it a try. It won't take much of your time... or will it?

Play Cursors here: http://cursors.io/

And here's a Rock Paper Shotgun review: http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2014/11/03/cursors/

Cup Runneth Over fucked around with this message at 04:29 on Nov 4, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
This is pretty neat. I hate everyone. Thanks.

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

StarkRavingMad posted:

This is pretty neat. I hate everyone. Thanks.

I just watched one guy stroll past five people who were trapped inside blocks because a sixth was holding it open for him. Now all six of us are stuck here. That guy didn't even hesitate in moving on to the next level. What happened to "the needs of the many"?

e: Basically this, except the guy on the button promptly went on to the next level.

Cup Runneth Over fucked around with this message at 04:27 on Nov 4, 2014

• Locked thread