Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fanged wang
Nov 1, 2014

by Ralp

kazr posted:

*hastily scribbles in notebook*
doggy...
MORE...
cervix

good thing i got these tips from my fellow goons :D keep up the good work guys!

i'm gonna teach you how to gently caress kazr

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.
I like it because we can both watch tv.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

No More Heroes posted:

My wife can vouch for that, we havent had sex in about 6 years :cripes:

goons cannot resist the temptation to ridiculously own the poo poo out of themselves at every opportunity and i think that? that's just great. this doesnt even have to be a realpost because it's plausible regardless

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Kazak_Hstan posted:

s not like a typical penis is shaped like a banana, it still

Uh, hum. W,what? Uhh..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdaM5Mv-TTo

fanged wang
Nov 1, 2014

by Ralp

Amgard posted:

Stabbing the cervix is bad form like taking a big heaping poo poo in the toilet and leaving streakmarks on the bowl

It's natural that it happens but cmon man a classier person wouldnt let that stand.

i'm just responding to the assertion that less penetration=more cervix risk in kazak hstan's bizarre troll post i can't stop thinking about and posting about. it's driving me batty.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

Windows 98 posted:

There was a man handing out flyers at the subway station today about jesus. I assume he puts things in peoples butts.

He drat well better

Amgard
Dec 28, 2006

Motherfucker posted:

I like it because we can both watch tv.

One time I had to put on a movie to drown out the sex noises so I double clicked the first movie on my HD that I could see and it was Brave and my girl was like "Uhh".

The mood was killed just like that true story

Philosopher King
Oct 25, 2006

solaranus posted:

a cismale sexhaver would have covered the "do I try and finger her exposed butthole" dilemma

I thought that was always a given based on the golden rule

If she winks give her pinks if she hoots there will be pollutes.

fanged wang
Nov 1, 2014

by Ralp
one time i was having sex and i pulled my penis out of the sex hole and all her pee came out because my penis was the only thing keeping the pee stopped up in the lady

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Amgard posted:

One time I had to put on a movie to drown out the sex noises so I double clicked the first movie on my HD that I could see and it was Brave and my girl was like "Uhh".

The mood was killed just like that true story

you should have taken it as a sign and suggested buttfucking

Split Pea Superman
Dec 16, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Amgard posted:

Stabbing the cervix is bad form like taking a big heaping poo poo in the toilet and leaving streakmarks on the bowl

It's natural that it happens but cmon man a classier person wouldnt let that stand.

my highschool sex ed teacher insisted that not a single guy in the class would ever have to worry about hitting the cervix :ughh:

Amgard
Dec 28, 2006

Frostwerks posted:

you should have taken it as a sign and suggested buttfucking

I would but she wants my butt more than I want hers it is an abnormal arrangement between two people

quote:

my highschool sex ed teacher insisted that not a single guy in the class would ever have to worry about hitting the cervix

:laffo:

God I hope the class gave him poo poo for that. Hitting the cervix sounds on paper like you're some kind of superstud but really it's just dick behavior.

Don't stab the cervix

fanged wang
Nov 1, 2014

by Ralp
if you push all the cervical mucus out of the way you can enter the silky confines of a lady's bladder blow your load in there and she'll be pissing spunk for like a week

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

Honestly I like reverse cowgirl the best. Because I'm lazy and also booty.

Mulva
Sep 13, 2011
It's about time for my once per decade ban for being a consistently terrible poster.
Goons talking about sex is one of the few things that makes me happy every single person will die, and probably in a great deal of fear and pain.

Amgard
Dec 28, 2006

Windows 98 posted:

Honestly I like reverse cowgirl the best. Because I'm lazy and also booty.

Depends on the booty and whether or not I can keep it going on in the engine room.

Honestly boners weren't designed for that trajectory

fanged wang
Nov 1, 2014

by Ralp

Amgard posted:

Depends on the booty and whether or not I can keep it going on in the engine room.

Honestly boners weren't designed for that trajectory

reverse cowgirl is another butt-only position because vaginas don't bend that way, and also it's not very fun for the lady because she doesn't have a clit in her butt. doggystyle is necessarily buttsex.

Amgard
Dec 28, 2006

fanged wang posted:

reverse cowgirl is another butt-only position because vaginas don't bend that way, and also it's not very fun for the lady because she doesn't have a clit in her butt. doggystyle is necessarily buttsex.

1) What
2) WHAT!?
3)WHAT!?!?!

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

fanged wang posted:

lol if you aren't having sex with girls who rub their clit while doing reverse doggy style. what kind of prudes you workin with?

Amgard
Dec 28, 2006

Windows 98 posted:

lol if you aren't having sex with girls who rub their clit while doing reverse doggy style. what kind of prudes you workin with?

My mind is literally blowing in both fast and slow motion right now. This explains everything

fanged wang
Nov 1, 2014

by Ralp

Windows 98 posted:

how could they rub their clits with my epic schlonger in their peeholes? lol how the gently caress do you think a vagina is even arranged?

fanged wang
Nov 1, 2014

by Ralp
i mean butts, of which is clit is located adjacent

fanged wang
Nov 1, 2014

by Ralp
perpendicular

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum
It's a good policy to always encourage her to masturbate during, what if you get hungry and want things wrapped up for instance

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION
i had a sex

fanged wang
Nov 1, 2014

by Ralp
it's impossible to masturbate during sex that's retarded

Amgard
Dec 28, 2006

Baba Ganoush posted:

It's a good policy to always encourage her to masturbate during, what if you get hungry and want things wrapped to up for instance

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION
if you push in hard enough you can hit that tiny little penis that girls have in their uterus

fanged wang
Nov 1, 2014

by Ralp

The Wizard of Poz posted:

if you push in hard enough you can hit that tiny little penis that girls have in their uterus

yah but you have to lift up the cervical flaps

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

one time when my best girl was giving me the oral sex i blew in her mouth and it cam e outa her nose :pwn:

cams
Mar 28, 2003

a majority of women do not really enjoy penetrative vaginal sex.

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

if you have a big enough d you can put it in their butt hole and out their v hole and that feel really good for the girl

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

The Wizard of Poz posted:

one time when my best girl was giving me the oral sex i blew in her mouth and it cam e outa her nose :pwn:

The hentai wasn't lying :aaa:

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

make it so he is reaching for turkey kramer please tia

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

if u play wit a girl butt hole when you are having sex into her vagina and you do it just right her vagina will open up and you can place ur balls inside too. its p. sweet

Amgard
Dec 28, 2006

Frostwerks posted:

make it so he is reaching for turkey kramer please tia

I dont know I just know how much time I have

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
I prefer nuts in the butt.

"Awww nigga...".wmv

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

Wicker Man posted:

I prefer nuts in the butt.

"Awww nigga...".wmv

your link isnt working ??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

someone pls rehost awwwnigga.wmv

• Locked thread