Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
anchoress
Dec 24, 2011

by XyloJW
ejello were born in the hospital she works at. just kidding, it's not crazy at all because lemonjello and orangejello are actually tied for sixth-most popular baby name in the country, one spot above le-a (pronounced ledasha)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

i'd rather be lemonjello than brayden or kayson

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

lmao if ur kids aren't named after game of thrones

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

What a persistent nightmare!
....but enough about my posts
Remember that year where it seemed that everybody named their kid Shi'Thead? You couldnt leave the house without seeing a Shi'Thead or two.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

lmao if ur kids aren't named after game of thrones

My brother is naming his drat baby after a deep space 9 character who I won't mention. Not even just a middle name, her first name is gonna be the character's full name. I guess he wants her to hate star trek when she grows up.

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

Nigmaetcetera posted:

My brother is naming his drat baby after a deep space 9 character who I won't mention. Not even just a middle name, her first name is gonna be the character's full name. I guess he wants her to hate star trek when she grows up.

Deep Space 9 would actually be a pretty good name for a baby

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

there was literally a kid at my middle school named luke sky walker

not that crazy but eh, best i've got

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
i was watching the giants get their asses kicked last night and i noticed there's a player for indy named d'qwell jackson

his mama named that nigga dayquil. she must have had the sniffles when she was pregnant

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

this could go in the key + peele thread but fits here too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gODZzSOelss

MegaGatts
Dec 12, 2004

The Enteroctopus dofleini, also known as the giant Pacific octopus (GPO) or North Pacific giant octopus, is a large marine cephalopod belonging to the phylum Mollusca and is tripping balls.

Nigmaetcetera posted:

Kal Ducat?

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

MegaGatts posted:

Kal Ducat?

No, Kira Nerys, which is equally foreign sounding.

a pipe smoking dog
Jan 25, 2010

"haha, dogs can't smoke!"

Nigmaetcetera posted:

it's cool and also normal that your brother wants to gently caress Jadzia Dax and is naming his daughter after her

e: wanting to gently caress kira is cooler tbf

anchoress
Dec 24, 2011

by XyloJW

John Denver Hoxha posted:

Remember that year where it seemed that everybody named their kid Shi'Thead? You couldnt leave the house without seeing a Shi'Thead or two.

it's a proud gaelic name

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

robin williams named his daughter zelda lol

Minarchist
Mar 5, 2009

by WE B Bourgeois
is this the bad names thread now?

Starving Autist
Oct 20, 2007

by Ralp
I'm so glad my parents weren't dorks who named me after a comic book character or w/e

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

Minarchist posted:

the worst

MegaGatts
Dec 12, 2004

The Enteroctopus dofleini, also known as the giant Pacific octopus (GPO) or North Pacific giant octopus, is a large marine cephalopod belonging to the phylum Mollusca and is tripping balls.

Nigmaetcetera posted:

No, Kira Nerys, which is equally foreign sounding.

Its still less weird then the actress' actual name.

Unknowable Hole
Feb 2, 2005

Pillbug
People who become nurses aren't very smart, HTH.

Blizzy_Cow
Feb 27, 2006
When one burns one's bridges, what a wonderful fire it makes
I dropped my daughter off at pre-school this morning and on the sign sign sheet I saw one of the kids in her class is named Cash.

Well that's my story thanks for reading.

anchoress
Dec 24, 2011

by XyloJW
i thought of this thread while watching colts/giants last night because the colts center is named jonotthan harrison. like, come on man. your mom spelled your name wrong. it's okay if your mama never learned how to read, you can change your name to jonathan now if you want, i won't blame you

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Minarchist posted:

im torn between wanting to behead her and gently caress her

brb consulting the qu'ran

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Minarchist
Mar 5, 2009

by WE B Bourgeois

Drink Cheerwine posted:

im torn between wanting to behead her and gently caress her

brb consulting the qu'ran

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OawrlVoQqSs

MegaGatts
Dec 12, 2004

Blizzy_Cow posted:

I dropped my daughter off at pre-school this morning and on the sign sign sheet I saw one of the kids in her class is named Cash.

In the little league world series there was a kid named something Money. In the stands the camera panned to his family and his brother cash. Someone has a kid named Cash Money.

Blizzy_Cow
Feb 27, 2006
When one burns one's bridges, what a wonderful fire it makes
So what are the odds the kid is gonna be a broke drug addict?

Bobert Bobertson
Apr 1, 2014
brb gonna name my kid lowtax

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

MegaGatts posted:

Its still less weird then the actress' actual name.

shees named after her father, nana's special visitor

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Bobert Bobertson posted:

brb gonna name my kid lowtax

you mean dick yanka

generative grammer
Jul 28, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
i'd rather be named after a video game character than some biblical character who probably had several child wives

Manifest
Jul 7, 2007

HELLO THERE I COME FROM THE FUTURE

Minarchist posted:

AW poo poo IT'S REAAAALLLLLL

http://mommyslittlesunshine.blogspot.com/2012/01/we-picked-name.html

naem
May 29, 2011

Mange Mite posted:

you mean dick yanka

One of my best friends was named Richard bacon, everyone called him Dick Bacon

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

d'brickashaw ferguson is like the best name ever you dummy

football names in general are great. barkevious mingo, bacarri rambo, ha-ha clinton-dix

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

quote:

barkevious

:catstare:

Starving Autist
Oct 20, 2007

by Ralp

generative grammer posted:

i'd rather be named after a video game character than some biblical character who probably had several child wives

My last name is Newcomb, and my first son will be named Duke. Better namesake than some sheeple Christfag or sissy angel, IMO.

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

shiksa posted:

barkevious mingo

unironically in love with this

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.
is it possible to name your kid a spooky silence? I don't mean like the words "a spooky silence," but the actual spooky silence that those words represent.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
barkevious is loving art

ZergRushing
Oct 1, 2004
I saw a woman on Tindr named Tamarrow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ice To Meet You
Mar 5, 2007

Blizzy_Cow posted:

• Locked thread