Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
imandyyo
Mar 19, 2012
Due to the unfortunate choice of eating spicy white chili for lunch and dinner for the last two days and starting a z pack, my rear end is now crying. I probably shouldn't have also eaten a bunch of spinach for lunch today. Been on the can all day and spitting hot fire in between.

What do you think, should I keep the poo poo show going and eat the chili again for dinner?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008
Yes, it's flushing the toxins out of your system.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

get in touch with dad gay, so what. he has loads of experience on the matter

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

just think of it as a poor man's colon cleanse

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
I usually just poo poo everything out in one great burst.

None of this all day business, I fire it all at once.

imandyyo
Mar 19, 2012
I was so sure I'd lost weight since its morning, but I just checked and I'm actually up.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

stop shoving the poo poo back into your rear end in a top hat then dummy

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
Exactly mow much beans was in your chili?

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
You may be Beantose-Intolerant

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!
Are you sure it was the chili and not the Ebola?

imandyyo
Mar 19, 2012
1 pound bag of navy beans.

Action Yak
Nov 9, 2008

I got my gallbladder taken out and then like a month later I ate a bunch of fried food for dinner and it was a terrible idea.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

imandyyo posted:

Due to the unfortunate choice of eating spicy white chili for lunch and dinner for the last two days and starting a z pack, my rear end is now crying. I probably shouldn't have also eaten a bunch of spinach for lunch today. Been on the can all day and spitting hot fire in between.

What do you think, should I keep the poo poo show going and eat the chili again for dinner?

No, you probably should just flush it. Its not going to be as good the 2nd time you eat it. Hth

• Locked thread