Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Amergin
Jan 29, 2013

THE SOUND A WET FART MAKES

Go Go Gadget posted:

I think I'd rather have Steve Smith in than James Jones.

Choose 1:

Ingram v. SF
AJ Green v. Cle

(yes I know it's a first world problem). Currently have Ingram in because he'll probably have a higher floor.

I'd say Ingram but it's close. I'm assuming NO will go up on SF early and then feed Ingram the ball to run the clock, plus I think Green will have a mediocre game with Sanu blowing up vs. Cleveland.

----

Along the same lines...

Choose 1 in a 1PPR (I have Crabtree in now):
Michael Crabtree @NO
Andrew Hawkins @Cinci

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amergin
Jan 29, 2013

RVProfootballer posted:

6pt TD, Cutler @GB or Newton @Phi?

I'm really really tempted to drop Cam and alternate between Cutler and Stafford the rest of the way. Except for next week and week 17, that makes for some easy matchups. The Cutler owner dropped him for the bye and hasn't picked him back up yet, but I expect him to very soon. So I want to act fast, even if it means a slightly worse play this week. Sound good?

I'd go Cutler over Cam. I am completely done with Cam this year - he has a terrible backfield, a terrible O-line, a rookie WR and a tight end that gets shut down easily as his only throwing options. Not to mention his throwing has been very erratic.

Repost since we're on a new page:

Choose 1 in a 1PPR (I have Crabtree in now):

Michael Crabtree @NO
Andrew Hawkins @Cinci

Amergin
Jan 29, 2013

SeannieDarko posted:

Bumping this

I honestly like Bush better than West due to Joique Bell's penchant for concussions and West's terrible O-line. I know Bush is injury-prone and all, but in a PPR I still like him a bit better.

Splinter posted:

Terrance West (@ Cin)
Michael Crabtree (@ NO)
Andre Holmes (vs Den)

Is West the #1 back in Cleveland now? Starting West would also give me some flexibility in case Lamar Miller doesn't play this weekend (though it seems likely that he will play).

I'd do West out of those three. SF's offense is terrible and Denver is rough against the run.

• Locked thread