Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mister Panos
Jan 26, 2011

Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I'm gay

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
john galt

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib
:gas: :gas: :gas: :gas: :gas: :gas: :gas: :gas: :gas: :gas: :gas: :gas: :gas: :gas: :gas: :gas: :gas: :gas: :gas: :gas: :gas: :gas: :gas: :gas: :gas: :gas: :gas: :gas: :gas: :gas: :gas: :gas: :gas: :gas: :gas: :gas: :gas: :gas: :gas: :gas: :gas: :gas: :gas: :gas: :gas: :gas: :gas: :gas: :gas: :gas: :gas: :gas: :gas: :gas: :gas: :gas: :gas: :gas: :gas: :gas: :gas: :gas: :gas: :gas: :gas: :gas: :gas: :gas: :gas: :gas:

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
tl;dr

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WJ2BvYA3As

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
OP, voting is your civic duty

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

i didn't vote either, couldn't pull away from gbs long enough. welp, maybe in 2 years.

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE
I'm pretty sure it's because the length of time spent in the various elected positions is different.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Jerk detected! This user is on your ignore list, click to view post anyway.

pixelbaron
Mar 18, 2009

~ Notice me, Shempai! ~
same

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

I voted.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
Hey I didn't vote today either because it doesn't make a difference. Old people will negate my vote every time

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i dont understand the point of posting text over and over repeatedly. just write it once.

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747

hairypanis posted:

Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years?

qft

Jackfruited Stormtrooper
Feb 15, 2007

master of his domain
felon

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
i didn't vote either, AND i had the day off. i jacked off and ate bacon. fjuck you america

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Voting is the biggest joke ever. They just change all the ballots to fit the Illuminati agenda anyway.

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

i read the hole op, op
let me just say...

same~

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

i voted today

multiple times, on many facebook quizzes

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Voting is the biggest joke ever. They just change all the ballots to fit the Illuminati agenda anyway.
indeed. anyone who doubts this needs to read up on the 2000 presidential election.

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:

Toadvine posted:

Hey I didn't vote today either because it doesn't make a difference. Old people will negate my vote every time

hey rear end in a top hat, i voted like you would have so if you woulda voted it woulda been like counting double

lazy little punkass poo poo

i hope you choke on your raphop dubstomp music before you get old and conservative and start voting for serious

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004

hairypanis posted:

Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years?

hosed up if true

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

dont vote

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004

woul...

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

i work my rear end off every god drat day and someone like that has had god knows how many dollars of.. uh... stuff done to their face and we arent yet considering the guillotene

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

TEAYCHES posted:

i work my rear end off every god drat day and someone like that has had god knows how many dollars of.. uh... stuff done to their face and we arent yet considering the guillotene
yesss... feel the hatred burn inside you

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

TEAYCHES posted:

dont vote

no gently caress you shut up

i'll vote all day every day and you can't stop me

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

i voted. i tried to convince my friend to vote today. but after maybe almost no arguing at all we actually decided that staying home and getting drunk and not voting was just as american.

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

old dog child posted:

i voted. i tried to convince my friend to vote today. but after maybe almost no arguing at all we actually decided that staying home and getting drunk and not voting was just as american.

it's probably more american

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

i am drinking because i know im just another cog in the machine

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62UzLgdb1GQ

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

old dog child posted:

you know you can do both, right? that's why jesus and henry ford made automatic trasnmissions and twist top bottles.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

dee eight posted:

you know you can do both, right? that's why jesus and henry ford made automatic trasnmissions and twist top bottles.

im drinkikng. im a voter. i voted NO on prop 46 so that doctors can get high. that is all

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

source your quotes op

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
Does New Zealand have elections? I literally never noticed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

Alan Smithee posted:

Does New Zealand have elections? I literally never noticed

did you vote? i know youre in la dude

• Locked thread