Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room
Took another walk around the block, still didn't see anyone famous. Whatever they're filming, they're filming it here:

Also saw a big-rear end light:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...

Crow Jane posted:

Also saw a big-rear end light:

spoooky

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
Push spacey in front of a train.

:colbert:

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...

psyopmonkey posted:

Push spacey in front of a train.

:colbert:

clam down

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

please ask spacey how much activision is paying him to plug cod in every public appearance and tv show

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Robin Wright is hot. get her naked.

then have sex with Kevin Spacey

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax
Zoe Barnes' family owns the New York Giants IRL. I bet she can get you tickets if she wasn't dead.

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

Saalkin posted:

Robin Wright is hot. get her naked.

then have sex with Kevin Spacey
that scene was p weird and left me feeling confused and empty

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

XMNN posted:

that scene was p weird and left me feeling confused and empty

you talk as if its weird to show affection towards your super hot ex marine bodyguard

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
I enjoyed the show a ton but tbh I'm not really looking forward to the next season. The ending was pretty cool and dramatic and it feels like things can only go downhill.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

if you find kevin spacey make him eat a banana like in kpax

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

Walked by a wardrobe rack, apparently the new season will feature the New Hampshire Department of Safety somehow. But I'm heading home now, I hope you all enjoyed my rather disappointing brush with stardom

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Portlandia filmed a scene in our my office. It was pretty cool. It was really quick though, took them like 45 minutes.

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

ArbitraryC posted:

I enjoyed the show a ton but tbh I'm not really looking forward to the next season. The ending was pretty cool and dramatic and it feels like things can only go downhill.

well duh. the show is called house of cards. first 2 seasons he built it and now it's going to come falling down.

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

i saw portlandia being filmed one time and they were taking a break. i waved at carrie and she waved at me and then she got in a truck of some kind

the best part of this story was when carrie got in the truck

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

ghlbtsk posted:

the best part of this story was when carrie got in the truck

what sort of truck was it? a wardrobe truck? was it gonna drive her somewhere? maybe she was going to eat a snack?

i will always wonder about that truck...

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
probably the honey wagon

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Echo Chamber posted:

It's a show with a Mary Sue protagonist that people think is smart.

It's the worst thing in the world people have compared to Shakespeare, including my Iago this morning in the toilet.

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

proof of concept posted:

probably the honey wagon

carries gently caress truck

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
would U get into carries gently caress truck?

e: fred armisen, jeff goldblum or chloe sevigny might be in there so think carefully

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

would U get into carries gently caress truck?

e: fred armisen, jeff goldblum or chloe sevigny might be in there so think carefully

I'd go in and do whatever as long as she gave me a tube of that awesome dark red lipstick she wears as a consolation prize

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

Crow Jane posted:

I'd go in and do whatever as long as she gave me a tube of that awesome dark red lipstick she wears as a consolation prize

i dont think ive ever read an interview where someone didnt ask about the lipstick

also i would do jeff goldblum but not fred

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

i dont think ive ever read an interview where someone didnt ask about the lipstick

also i would do jeff goldblum but not fred

It's a really good lipstick. Might even be worth loving Fred Armisen for

Bardeh
Dec 2, 2004

Fun Shoe
It should be obvious when they're filming - there'll be a camera there. Just walk in front of the camera with your cock and balls poking out of your jeans zipper. Make sure you're smiling while you do it.

Count Freebasie
Jan 12, 2006

It's filmed in Baltimore.

Recreate scenes from The Wire with your friends while they are filming.

icantfindaname
Jul 1, 2008

it's a show about a sociopath who destroys the lives of everyone around him, gets everything he wants, and sleeps like a baby. like breaking bad but without any of the moral didacticism or critique of Walt

personally i found it got old after a while. "oh look, underwood wins again. couldn't have predicted that one"

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
how will I know whether the man who kills and uses people to climb his way to the top is a bad guy if it's not spelt out for me

breaking bad was overrated tbh, good but not great, p much on a level with house of cards

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

icantfindaname posted:

it's a show about a sociopath who destroys the lives of everyone around him, gets everything he wants, and sleeps like a baby. like breaking bad but without any of the moral didacticism or critique of Walt

personally i found it got old after a while. "oh look, underwood wins again. couldn't have predicted that one"
Eh I feel like the show paints him in a pretty bad light. He does a lot of obviously evil poo poo. Also this next season is probably going to be his fall from grace because where else could the plot really go at this point?

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
*me to a house of cards fan, who im owning* underwood from house of cards? more like chunder-wood from house of farts... bitch

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Count Freebasie posted:

It's filmed in Baltimore.

Recreate scenes from The Wire with your friends while they are filming.

baltimore is just a reasonably priced DC

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

ArbitraryC posted:

Eh I feel like the show paints him in a pretty bad light. He does a lot of obviously evil poo poo. Also this next season is probably going to be his fall from grace because where else could the plot really go at this point?

i can tell you

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

Go home and be a family man!
You better make sure you dont accidentally wander into shots.

Or they might have to rename the show to House of Tards

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good

ArbitraryC posted:

president of the UN, and the world

• Locked thread