Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi
The top feature of GBS posts is a dismissal of the experiences, feelings, and concerns of other people. why are posters here so invested in dismissing the experiences of other people?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Ocean Book posted:

The top feature of GBS posts is a dismissal of the experiences, feelings, and concerns of other people. why are posters here so invested in dismissing the experiences of other people?

I Agree. I have had that same experience. I think you are right. I agree with you on this.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
Let us gently caress.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I've noticed the most distinctive feature is people being open about their sexuality and accepting of it, as well as thoughtful posts which make a lot of people really think (it's evident in their posts when "really makes you think" is written).

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
its a sex thing op

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

Ocean Book posted:

because a lot of people lie for attention so it's simpler to just assume everyone is a liar an tell 'em to gently caress off !

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

What a persistent nightmare!
....but enough about my posts

Ocean Book posted:

Yeah loving right... I can see how you might think that..... if youre a loser human being fedora sjw

Amateur Saboteur
Feb 5, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Ocean Book posted:

because literally no one gives a poo poo, op

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
What I noticed about GBS is that a lot of goons will PM you immediately when you want to gently caress. You just have to be open about it.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
my negs are powerful and mighty

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Spanish Manlove posted:

my negs are powerful and mighty

rename me NeggerLover420

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
._. the neg master

Amateur Saboteur
Feb 5, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
spanish manlove you are an inadequate human and will never find anyone who loves and appreciates you besides me

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Amateur Saboteur posted:

spanish manlove you are an inadequate human and will never find anyone who loves and appreciates you besides me

this is only half true as it's impossible for anyone to like me

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
I'm permabanned user Neggerstomper58

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
A good place to go for rear end-related threads is the goon doctor. But do not ask too much about the asses in the threads. You will be put on probation, if they suspect that your interest in the rear end of the OP/the rear end in question is not merely medical.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
ANother good place for those interested in rear end threads, is the PET ISLAND forum, but here the asses should belong to animals, many of whom have quite human-like asses. A monkey, for example, can have a very human rear end. But you have to own a monkey to post a thread about its rear end. It has to be a "pet" for you to post about it. So that's a problem.

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

my girlfriend read a page of the thread a while back where the op is asexual, and she asked "why is everyone being so mean to someone they don't even know?"

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
I love you op

Xen Tricks
Nov 4, 2010

Ocean Book posted:

my girlfriend read a page of the thread a while back where the op is asexual, and she asked "why is everyone being so mean to someone they don't even know?"

Your puss bitch gf sounds perfect for your gay retarded baby rear end

(also anyone saying they're asexual is annoying as hell usually)

spank my snatch
Jun 4, 2009

lol if you care about how people post

Xen Tricks
Nov 4, 2010
biiiiiitttcchhhh

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

Xen Tricks posted:

(also anyone saying they're asexual is annoying as hell usually)

this is basically what im referring to in the op. is it fun to post like that?

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
if someone's experience is interesting enough and they can lie about it well and show how crazy they are or prove it's real and provide pics its okay. just try not to be boring.

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

Ocean Book posted:

I don't care what you noticed

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Ocean Book posted:

If someone hates themselves it is very easy to project that onto others :shrug:

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Ocean Book posted:

take your gay rainbow av and gently caress off you beta

Xen Tricks
Nov 4, 2010

Ocean Book posted:

Yes actually you should try it. And tbf asexualism is about the least interesting thing someone could make a topic talking about, it's not some kind of oppressed minority orientation or someone with real societal issues that can be resolved, they just don't like sex and who cares

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Amateur Saboteur posted:

I love Spanish Manlove deeply, but I was born cis gendered and as such we can never be together :cripes:

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

Xen Tricks posted:

Yes actually you should try it. And tbf asexualism is about the least interesting thing someone could make a topic talking about, it's not some kind of oppressed minority orientation or someone with real societal issues that can be resolved, they just don't like sex and who cares

i think people just talk about things, its something humans do.

i find it fun to be engaged with what people share with me, so i dont think ill try out your posting style.

Xen Tricks
Nov 4, 2010

Ocean Book posted:

i think people just talk about things, its something humans do.

i find it fun to be engaged with what people share with me, so i dont think ill try out your posting style.

Don't get me wrong, I like discussion just as much as anyone else, and I don't blame people for talking about things, but it's also pretty human nature to make fun of other people so it's kind of a wash. I can also see a topic about asexuality bringing on a good bit of (likely deserved) derision

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

Xen Tricks posted:

Don't get me wrong, I like discussion just as much as anyone else, and I don't blame people for talking about things, but it's also pretty human nature to make fun of other people so it's kind of a wash. I can also see a topic about asexuality bringing on a good bit of (likely deserved) derision

the poster shared something about themselves and then hordes of posters came in to claim that they were either lying, an attention whore, or an idiot. what these actions all shared is that there were dismissive of the posters actual feelings and experiences of being asexual. nothing about the situation made the poster 'deserving' of having their experiences and feelings dismissed out of hand. this same pattern takes place in many threads.

Kosher Pickup Line
Jan 10, 2008

Hair Elf
gotta be honest, i only made it halfway through your first sentence. decided to post anyways which is where we are at now. hi

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Marvin Freeman posted:

gotta be honest, i only made it halfway through your first sentence. decided to post anyways which is where we are at now. hi

i did the same thing. shall we do the tangled tango?

Split Pea Superman
Dec 16, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
GBS is a den of neurosis which means that you try and solve your problems through a fictional train of logic e.g. I got beat up at school today, so I better watch Goku power up for 30 minutes and that will solve my problem.

Neurotic thoughts should be dismissed as they go against the common sense i.e. they don't follow a normal person train of logic

HTH

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS
Mods please change everyone's usernames to their real names and the town they live in.
Then we'll see who is mean to whom.

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...
im terrified of leaving my home

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
OP has no friends. Cry cry cry.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
I think the OP looks great today, unlike most days.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor Shapes
Mar 17, 2009

Ask and ye shall receive.
thing bad op, the world must know

• Locked thread