Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
I started a new job today. 80% of the people I work with are old Polish ladies. They sit there and read Polish versions of lovely magazines and play Polish cross word puzzles during break and bicker back and forth. All of them are old and have been asking if I'm married. I have no idea why the entire staff is old Polish ladies either. It's a loving glass and mirror factory :wtc:

I doubt any of them play football

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Why did you take a job that is so easily attainable by immigrant women

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

are you going to see if they'll "polish" your "kielbasa"????

Shadoer
Aug 31, 2011

Zoe Quinn is one of many women targeted by the Gamergate harassment campaign.

Support a feminist today!

Here's what you gotta know

1. The Polish National Anthem is BADASS: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQTq07gihqg

2. This song is what you sing on every special occasion. It's mainly birthdays, but it's really everything: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvWDPmbbRfY

3. Polish Enemies: Russians, Germans, and Russians.

Antifreeze Head
Jun 6, 2005

It begins
Pillbug
Shadoer isn't hip with the times, this is the only Poland song you need to know:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syMhJMmGEIc

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

a hole-y ghost posted:

are you going to see if they'll "polish" your "kielbasa"????

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler

Windows 98 posted:

It's a loving glass and mirror factory :wtc:

Do your coworkers often wonder why invisible barriers prevent them from moving through openings in walls, or how they somehow became trapped in the flat surfaces they make?

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

Blistex posted:

Do your coworkers often wonder why invisible barriers prevent them from moving through openings in walls, or how they somehow became trapped in the flat surfaces they make?

I have no idea because they hardly speak English. It is trippy hearing glass break every 10 minutes when someone chips a sheet or whatever and throws it in the garbage. Usually when you hear glass break it grabs your attention. Now it's super casual.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

how rigorous are your factory's tempering procedures??? because poorly tempered glass PISSES ME OFF :argh:

Triamcinolone
Oct 18, 2009
all my coworkers are mexican. they have nicknamed me "pinchy gordo" after a respected mexican revolutionary.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

a hole-y ghost posted:

how rigorous are your factory's tempering procedures??? because poorly tempered glass PISSES ME OFF :argh:

It's mostly smaller type stuff. For example I spent my whole day inspecting microscope slides and flash light lenses

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Windows 98 posted:

It's mostly smaller type stuff. For example I spent my whole day inspecting microscope slides and flash light lenses
oh. do you have a tempering furnace?

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

i was contracted to cater a polish wedding once

i just asked the local garbage men to drop trash off instead of picking it up

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

i used to work with a lot of Portuguese people.

well thats my story. goodbye.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

i found a picture of your breakroom OP

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

a hole-y ghost posted:

oh. do you have a tempering furnace?

I don't know I didn't really leave the place I was stationed at and it was only my first day. But if we do I'm gonna throw all the polish ladies inside it and will yell "MERRY KEILBASA!"

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
Ask for pierogies.

Then get fat.

Then become an old person.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Windows 98 posted:

I started a new job today. 80% of the people I work with are old Polish ladies. They sit there and read Polish versions of lovely magazines and play Polish cross word puzzles during break and bicker back and forth. All of them are old and have been asking if I'm married. I have no idea why the entire staff is old Polish ladies either. It's a loving glass and mirror factory :wtc:

I doubt any of them play football

Look is it that big of a deal if every Thursday you eat a fillet o' fish at McDonalds?

Like is it going to KILL you to do so?

No i mean it's fine, right? Don't get stupid about it. But literally every THURSDAY you have to eat a fillet o'fish man.

I mean you want to.
I mean why WOULDN'T you want to?

Nothing wrong with it is there? Just some white bread and a fish patty.
Why CAN'T you eat it it?
Bullshit.

You can eat it.
I know you can eat it.
Ain't even a religious tolerance thing, you can flat out eat it.

Why aren't you eating it?

Bull poo poo about your reasons.

Eat it.

Every Thursday you can gum that bitch down.
It's a fish product.

A patty.
A man.
You're the man.
gently caress that patty.

You can do it america.

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS
I recently worked in a hospital in an office right next to the housekeeping breakroom which was populated entirely by Ukranian women (of all ages).

Here is a complete list of their discussion topics:

1. food
2. cooking
3. recipe trading
4. grocery coupons
5. cooking TV shows
6. some of the younger women were not yet married because they didn't know how to cook

Saalkin posted:

i used to work with a lot of Portuguese people.

well thats my story. goodbye.

The best part of this story was when you worked with those Portuguese people.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

poles are attracted to mirrors and windows, that's probably why they aggregate around glass factories so often. do you have any polish people in your family hostory?

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

scalded schlong posted:

i found a picture of your breakroom OP

This is kinky because they are all squirters.

Still, not glass & mirror polish, so deducting points.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Ork of Fiction posted:

This is kinky because they are all squirters.

Nice.:golfclap:

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

ghlbtsk posted:

I recently worked in a hospital in an office right next to the housekeeping breakroom which was populated entirely by Ukranian women (of all ages).

Here is a complete list of their discussion topics:

1. food
2. cooking
3. recipe trading
4. grocery coupons
5. cooking TV shows
6. some of the younger women were not yet married because they didn't know how to cook

The best part of this story was when you worked with those Portuguese people.

more like worked around portugese people

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

I have kielbasa in my fridge. I'm gonna cook it up tonight and then reheat it for lunch tomorrow in the break room. I'm going to pretend like I had no idea kielbasa is Polish.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Windows 98 posted:

I have kielbasa in my fridge. I'm gonna cook it up tonight and then reheat it for lunch tomorrow in the break room. I'm going to pretend like I had no idea kielbasa is Polish.

Tell them its Navajo Sausage.

Its ethnic.

• Locked thread