Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich

Action Yak Police posted:

A woman didn't like a rape joke and he was like "lol get raped" and I didn't particularly care for his attitude.

Goons have fallen so far

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sufficient
Aug 7, 2006
I'M A FUCKING IDIOT
p.s. don't wear condoms
Weird, me and a bud from college were reminiscing about stuff yesterday and D Tosh came up, who we both loved at the time and went to see him live. I liked his stand-up before his show, but now that I've seen his show (which has pretty lovely writers) I don't find his older stand-up funny anymore for some reason? Maybe it's the oversaturation of Tosh, or too many comedians are doing his style of comedy, I don't really know what the deal is.

FAGGY CLAUSE
Apr 9, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
you probably just grew up you stupid idiot

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Acceptable milquetoast gbs comedians:

Jim Gaffigan he talks about food?

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice

FAGGY CLAUSE posted:

no one cares when sarah silverman jokes about rape

Because nobody cares about Sarah Silverman.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
i care about her ta-tas

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
daniel tosh is the greatest comedian of our time

Proteus4994
Jan 2, 2001

Do not engage. Just tell me to go back to Kiwi Farms where I waste days upon days crying about how I wasted years upon years on SA. Did you know I was personally responsible for SA's rise in popularity in the 00's? It's true! Just come to the Farms and find out how! It's the trash kingdom I deserve.
what about the dude who has the puppets and the show on hbo about girls?

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
idk who that is but it probably isn't daniel tosh, the greatest comedian of our time

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

i remember hearing something a couple years back that CC has him by the balls to do this rear end show or they won't show his stand up on their channel anymore. idk how true this is though

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

brickleberry is a crime against humanity and i'm surprised it got no mentions in this thread.

i think it's so bad that even people who hate daniel tosh pretend it doesn't exist

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

argondamn posted:

brickleberry is a crime against humanity and i'm surprised it got no mentions in this thread.

i think it's so bad that even people who hate daniel tosh pretend it doesn't exist

the new season got so offensive it's kinda like watching drawn together now.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

TOILETLORD posted:

the new season got so offensive it's kinda like watching drawn together now.

i wouldnt know what watching drawn together is like tho

because it was a terrible show

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

Hitlers Gay Secret posted:

Maybe you should get raped.

Wasn't that a funny joke guys? Guys?

yeah, one dumb joke definitely invalidates hundreds of hours of other material

this is what i meant by thin-skinned boring crybabies

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

LifeSizePotato posted:

yeah, one dumb joke definitely invalidates hundreds of hours of other material

what if the rest of that material is just as lazy and "offensive" but didnt get the headlines?

the_tosh_conundrum

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

shiksa posted:

what if the rest of that material is just as lazy and "offensive" but didnt get the headlines?

the_tosh_conundrum

that would certainly be a conundrum if it were true but it's not

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

Stoic Commie posted:

a burrito and a taco for 98 cents? gently caress me

this needs repeating, taco bell are you reading this????????????

The Grey
Mar 2, 2004

bikesonyx posted:

I just think he's mean.

This.

I enjoyed his show at first. Then I smartened up and realized that I don't like gross videos and cruel jokes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

LifeSizePotato posted:

=
my understanding though is that liking him in 2014 makes you a backwards misogynist idiot or something

That's why I like him

• Locked thread