Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Senor Candle
Nov 5, 2008
This is going to be the first year I'm participating in this, so is there any price limit or anything like that?
My Bookshelf!
http://imgur.com/a/pSkOC
Notable things that are not pictured but I do own. Denny O'Neil's Question run, the rest of 20th/21st Century Boys, all of Pluto, and maybe a few other things here and there. If you see a gap of a couple of books in a long running series, I'm probably just letting someone borrow them

Senor Candle fucked around with this message at 23:58 on Nov 28, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senor Candle
Nov 5, 2008
Submitted! This is very exciting.

Senor Candle
Nov 5, 2008

Dr. Hurt posted:

So far the number has been very high. How many of y'all are secretly Dan Didio??

I hope you plan to release the total once it's all done.

Senor Candle
Nov 5, 2008

spooky girlfriend posted:

Serious question, has anybody ever gotten a Dr. Manhattan from their Secret Santa?

Slightly NWS:

Someone might this year.

Senor Candle
Nov 5, 2008
Can you tally up the total amount of arms ripped off?
EDIT: This should link to pictures of my bookshelf!
http://imgur.com/a/pSkOC
Notable things that are not pictured but I do own. Denny O'Neil's Question run, the rest of 20th/21st Century Boys, all of Pluto, and maybe a few other things here and there. If you see a gap of a couple of books in a long running series, I'm probably just letting someone borrow them
I'm gonna put this in my first post of the thread too.

Senor Candle fucked around with this message at 23:58 on Nov 28, 2014

Senor Candle
Nov 5, 2008
I feel like I've been slacking! I know most of what I'm getting, just gotta go pick it up.

Senor Candle
Nov 5, 2008
All presents have been acquired, just have to wrap them and ship them. Will go out early this week, sorry if it's late!

Senor Candle
Nov 5, 2008
9 pounds of something heading someone's way as of this morning!

Senor Candle
Nov 5, 2008
My Santee's gift is out for delivery! A whole day before they said it would.

Senor Candle
Nov 5, 2008
I'm glad you like it!
EDIT: Also I think it's just the UXM issues of BotA that are missing. Not that it's a big deal because nothing loving happens throughout that whole thing anyways.

Senor Candle
Nov 5, 2008
My gift arrived this morning! I'll add in some pictures later today. Also I didn't see a note so I don't know who to thank!

Senor Candle
Nov 5, 2008

RevKrule posted:

If it's from Denver, it's mine. I ran tight on time to add a note this year :(
No problem! You sent plenty as it is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senor Candle
Nov 5, 2008
Just starting off opening the box I can see something is very wrong.

Uh-oh

We'll get to that later though. There are a whole bunch of single issues in here, many of them FCBD books which I didn't snap a picture of this morning.

~6 issues each of these four. I've been wanting to read some LoSH stuff and I hope this is a good starting point!

I don't know much about pre-Johns GL but with covers like these it can't possibly be bad right!?

Also included are a good number of trades

Something I've very excited to get, FF#23. Even though this is probably my favorite single issue I've never actually gotten my hands on a copy before! It's a very nice surprise and really softens the blow for...

I'm going to do my very best to read everything you sent me. In fact, as soon as I'm done making this post I'm going to read Onslaught so I know exactly what I am inflicting on someone next year.

• Locked thread