Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Volfogg
Dec 19, 2010

Some say she was raised by sentient birds, and that test subjects replicating her equipment were horribly broken.

All we know is she's called
The Hunter

Despite feeling like I haven't read nearly enough stuff (but maybe that helps...?) or posted enough (...meh, no big deal.), I'm taking the gamble. Count me in for my first BSSSS.

I sincerely hope I don't get The Gift of the Plague that is Onslaught Reborn.

Endless Mike posted:

There's at least two copies still bouncing around. Hopefully the owners will sign up and pass them along. I don't remember who I "gifted" mine to last year.

You know it isn't actually BSSSS without afflicting some poor soul with Onslaught.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Volfogg
Dec 19, 2010

Some say she was raised by sentient birds, and that test subjects replicating her equipment were horribly broken.

The Hunter

Santee, I already know what I'm doing for your gift. Part of it just needs me to check a place or two for one thing, and then get something unrelated to the checking.

I'll check back in once I've gotten it all together and sent out.

Volfogg
Dec 19, 2010

The Hunter

MeaningOfLife posted:

My first BSS:SS present is here!

Thank you Santa Volfogg for these awesome gifts!

Glad you like the gifts. Enjoy your new Bathroom Books. My main idea was since you said you enjoy most things, I'd give things that I'd enjoy to pass it on and such.

So, I decided on Mega Man and Atomic Robo. But then I felt that wasn't enough. So then I added my Runaways Hardcovers to round out the books.

The cards are actually for a card game I play, Universal Fighting System. Feel free to look into the game if you're curious. Otherwise, enjoy the bookmarks. :v:

Still waiting on my Santa's gift, but I'm cool with waiting. I'm patient.

Volfogg
Dec 19, 2010

The Hunter

I got my Santa's shipment the other day and it came with some nice books, including one that I am now looking forward to reading once I get around to it. Pictures to come eventually. But regardless, I'm quite happy with what I got. Time to start planning for next year!

• Locked thread