Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Signed up:ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Got my Santee.

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Gift sent, so if I've done everything correctly (:ohdear:) it should be with you within two weeks.

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Madkal posted:

Yea, I'm sending out my gift tomorrow. I might find some nice little knick-knacks before then to put in the gift. Also my santee will either love me or hate me after getting the gift.

You're giving out Onslaught, aren't you?

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Your welcome Vincent. Sending international packages isn't something that I do often so I was kinda worried that it wouldn't make it, glad that it did. Tip about the fish balls: They taste really good with a bechamel sauce. Svolværpostei is indeed delicious and is made out of roe.

• Locked thread