Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RevKrule
Jul 9, 2001

Thrilling the forums since 2001

Endless Mike posted:

There's at least two copies still bouncing around. Hopefully the owners will sign up and pass them along. I don't remember who I "gifted" mine to last year.

I think you sent it to me...jerk.

I signed up again this year, jeez that poll is long.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RevKrule
Jul 9, 2001

I thought I requested 2 santees but only got info for one. That means someone's getting a lot of stuff...(i didn't say a lot of great stuff though).

RevKrule
Jul 9, 2001

There's a full Blackest Night (maybe Flashpoint too) and Fear Itself floppy set going around from last year that I sent out. Not quite as bad as Onslaught but still painful.

RevKrule
Jul 9, 2001

I've been a terrible santa this year due to a lovely December. I have a package ready but haven't mailed it out yet but I'm hoping to do that today. So if you're missing a package, hopefully it's me and you'll get it early next week.

RevKrule
Jul 9, 2001

If you live in the midwest/great lakes region and haven't received a package yet, chances are I just sent it out. It's 13 pounds so I hope you enjoy.

RevKrule
Jul 9, 2001

bobkatt013 posted:

Did anyone get a box from Somerville yet?

Hey! That was me! Great books, been going through them for a week while I was sick. Thanks!

RevKrule
Jul 9, 2001

Senor Candle posted:

My gift arrived this morning! I'll add in some pictures later today. Also I didn't see a note so I don't know who to thank!

If it's from Denver, it's mine. I ran tight on time to add a note this year :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RevKrule
Jul 9, 2001

A lot of this was recycled from last year's BSSSS. I read most of it over the past year and thought it wasn't right to keep it when some of it is so awesome.

One of the reasons the package was later than usual is I figured FF 23 would be easy to find in stores. This was not as I had hoped. I had to wait until my monthly trip to my local comic store's warehouse store and even then all they had was the variant cover.

I had to include the two best things I got from last year's BSSSS though, Onslaught Reborn and the number one selling comic of all time....X-Men 1!!!!!

Like I said before, the package was 13 pounds. I'm very happy you enjoy.

• Locked thread