Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vincent
Nov 25, 2005

Signed up!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent
Nov 25, 2005

Madkal posted:

One question though. Just how many of these are circulating right now?
When I first checked on amazon there wer quite a few in stock. When I went there to buy one for my santee, they were all gone.

Vincent
Nov 25, 2005

Hey goon santee that lives in japan, did you get your package? It said it would arrive on december 22 :(

Vincent
Nov 25, 2005

Uber Kosh posted:

I did! It arrived earlier than the 22nd too! Thank you!

I've been busy so I haven't had time to post photos, but I will soon.

Oh, I forgot your username, but I'm glad you liked the things!

Vincent
Nov 25, 2005

edit: wrong thread.

Vincent fucked around with this message at 23:09 on Jan 7, 2015

Vincent
Nov 25, 2005

I got a package today! From Norway!!
Let's see here...

Some very nice wraping paper...let's open the first one here

Fiskeboller! After some googling I found out that no, Norwegians do not sell Kingpin's testicles in cans, but they do eat this fish-meat balls! It looks like a lot for me alone so I'm gonna open them either tonight or saturday with some friends. Recipes on the net say that they are best with potatoes and carrots, so that's what well do then.

On to the second one...

Oh wow!! It's Milou (Snowy for anglo-speakers I think) on his throne from Tintin in Congo!! RAD!.
It comes with a little diorama even

Next one...

Nice! I haven't read this one and I love the Hernandezes (I kinda-not-really-kinda-more-like-explicitly said this in the secret santa form so thanks for indulging in my shameless request).

And last but not least

I had some trouble figuring out what this was, but I think it is some sort of fish paté or paste and people say it's delicious!

Thank you Norwegian Santa! Sadly I don't know your goon name (I have your first name, but I think you want that to be private) but these gifts were amazing! I

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent
Nov 25, 2005

Alhazred posted:

Your welcome Vincent. Sending international packages isn't something that I do often so I was kinda worried that it wouldn't make it, glad that it did. Tip about the fish balls: They taste really good with a bechamel sauce. Svolværpostei is indeed delicious and is made out of roe.

Thanks for the tip and thanks again for the gifts!

• Locked thread