Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Digi_Kraken
Sep 4, 2011
I less implied it and more casually mentioned it to a parent while picking my brother up at the Elementary School and telling a story about this funny autism video I was watching -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHRE_hrUkzU

Anyway the parent, who I didn't know but figured could use a good laugh, didn't seem to be laughing, so I said "What's the matter? You're going a little NONVERBAL on me if you know what I'm saying".

Now, it turns out, their son has some retard thing, palsy or something? Anyway, they know a bunch of freaks like that! I was gobsmacked.

What a faux pas on my part. Gosh.

I don't think it was that big of a deal though, she certainly disagreed.

I would be pissed off too if god decided to bless me with a tard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

another whimsically funny thread about social issues from our man J. Mack :)

Digi_Kraken
Sep 4, 2011

a hole-y ghost posted:

another whimsically funny thread about social issues from our man J. Mack :)

I've started effort posting in D&D it's lots of fun

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

effortposts forged in the ever burning ironic shitposting fires of G.B.S..

PringleCreamEgg
Jul 2, 2004

Sleep, rest, do your best.
Plenty of people aren't capable of empathy, I don't see what autism has to do with it.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

PringleCreamEgg posted:

Plenty of people aren't capable of empathy, I don't see what autism has to do with it.
may stone cold steve autism smack down the gently caress out of you if you re even for a minute downplaying the struggles of the autistic

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
thats a cool vid. 1:40 was really eye opening i knew steve albini was an autist but wow

Jst0rm
Sep 16, 2012
Grimey Drawer
Never bring your goon sensibilities into the real world.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Race Hate Kramer posted:

I less implied it and more casually mentioned it to a parent while picking my brother up at the Elementary School and telling a story about this funny autism video I was watching -

Anyway the parent, who I didn't know but figured could use a good laugh, didn't seem to be laughing, so I said "What's the matter? You're going a little NONVERBAL on me if you know what I'm saying".

Now, it turns out, their son has some retard thing, palsy or something? Anyway, they know a bunch of freaks like that! I was gobsmacked.

OP it's been proven we can feel empathy for animals better than humans which is cool cause most people are pretty terrible.

Viridiant
Nov 7, 2009

Big PP Energy
The kid who likes Lord of the Rings seems cool.

NiceGuy
Dec 13, 2006

This is my BOOMSTICK
College Slice
thanks for another lovely fakepost that wouldnt be funny even if it were true (its not)

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
ive been yelling out 'im not gay!' for years if a man tries to touch me. ahead of the curve even w/o the autism

anchoress
Dec 24, 2011

by XyloJW
quote this post if you think autistic children should be thrown off a bridge

Vorik
Mar 27, 2014

Race Hate Kramer posted:

look at them

they are not human

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.

anchoress posted:

quote this post if you think autistic children should be thrown off a bridge

Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

Oh, put that thing away, Samurai. We all know what's going to happen. You'll swing your sword, I'll fly away, and probably say something like, "I'll be back, Samurai!" And then I'll flutter over the horizon and we probably won't see each for... about a week. And then we'll do the same thing again.
i'm the kid that starts hitting that lady while screeching

Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

God only gives these challenges to those who can handle them

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
im developmentally disabled

im a baby

KaiserSchnitzel
Feb 23, 2003

Hey baby I think we Havel lot in common
I did lol at that video in a nice way.

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

So what was with the "Fork in your rear end" part of Michael Richard's rant anyways? Was there any context for that, or was it just kinda an angry slur that didnt make any sense? Was the Butt-Fork a thing in the Drrrty South??

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
sometimes I randomly stand up, stare off into space and say oh my god too

Digi_Kraken
Sep 4, 2011

Dandywalken posted:

So what was with the "Fork in your rear end" part of Michael Richard's rant anyways? Was there any context for that, or was it just kinda an angry slur that didnt make any sense? Was the Butt-Fork a thing in the Drrrty South??

The implication being during a lynchin'

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Race Hate Kramer posted:

The implication being during a lynchin'

I never heard of any lynchings where the black guy was hung upside down after they shoved a fork up his rear end

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
im not sure louis theroux is autistic i think that's just an affectation

Pochoclo
Feb 4, 2008

No...
Clapping Larry

Jst0rm posted:

This is good advice. One day some people at work were being grossed out by 2girls1cup or something like that and I was like "heh what next, goatse and swap.avi?"... they didn't know either... but now they do

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
being retarded...is bad

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

Race Hate Kramer posted:

is that a video of gbs?

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
5'd and goldmine

EmperorFritoBandito
Aug 7, 2010

by exmarx

Stick Figure Mafia posted:

is that a video of gbs?

A couple of those kids are displaying useful life skills, so no.

Digi_Kraken
Sep 4, 2011

Stick Figure Mafia posted:

is that a video of gbs?

I'm glad you made the connection

amuayse
Jul 20, 2013

by exmarx
What's the difference between autism and sociopathy? One just draws Sonic characters while the other makes lampshades out of people?

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

Vorik posted:

look at them

they are not human

they're really not. their parents of course would never admit it, but it really would have been better for everyone if those kids had never been born.

f_c_
Oct 27, 2007

That moms dead empty face. Good thing that autist does not have retard strength or he would be loving her and his knees, chest, and temples up

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Jst0rm posted:

Fuck Your Website
Nov 29, 2003
FUCK YOU, AND FUCK YOUR WEBSITE

Pochoclo posted:

This is good advice. One day some people at work were being grossed out by 2girls1cup or something like that and I was like "heh what next, goatse and swap.avi?"... they didn't know either... but now they do

You loving idiot

MegaGatts
Dec 12, 2004

The Enteroctopus dofleini, also known as the giant Pacific octopus (GPO) or North Pacific giant octopus, is a large marine cephalopod belonging to the phylum Mollusca and is tripping balls.
I work with retarded people and their parents are the most joyless empty people I've ever met. So, you know, don't be mean to them.

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

MegaGatts posted:

I work with retarded people and their parents are the most joyless empty people I've ever met. So, you know, don't be mean to them.

hey, they could've aborted. not my fault they didn't.

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich

Gay Roads posted:

It's not like they knew what was gonna happen to their lives.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Gay Roads posted:

that's the spirit. its not your fault you were born that way!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy
the army should put together a platoon of all tards and send them over to gently caress up isis. like, tell them isis killed ronald mcdonald and just sit back and watch

• Locked thread