Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
spank my snatch
Jun 4, 2009

Apthous posted:

Anyone that supports the "war on drugs" is basically sucking Richard Nixon's penis.

gross

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darse
Jan 14, 2008
Wake up young man.

im gay posted:

Can anyone recommend a method to completely destroy a harddrive?

The collapsing core of a Wolf–Rayet star.

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

im gay posted:

Buy a Maxtor.

Begby
Apr 7, 2005

Light saber? Check. Black boots? Check. Codpiece? Check. He's more machine than kid now.

im gay posted:

You can drill holes through it (making sure to go through the platters) in several places and/or beat the poo poo out of it with a hammer until when you shake it it sounds like a box of rice krispies.

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch

Maybe one of the most infuriating photos ever taken.

Bike without wheels
Jan 2, 2005

this post
silk chode getcha blowin ur load and im gonna implode cuz da flow might erode

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Yodzilla posted:

I want to punch his teeth out but apparently he doesn't have any

Shasta Orange Soda
Apr 25, 2007

i think they stopped making those about a decade ago

Coldstone Cream-my-pants
Jun 21, 2007
3 billion annual budget and they steal bitcoins lol

Fishy Joe
Apr 19, 2005
Eat at Fishy Joe's

im gay posted:

bury it below a dead dog

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
hello is this where the buy drugs?

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Sweet Tea posted:

i only buy drugs irl with cash so lol

Seriously kids these days. Buttcoins and what not. Use cash you idiots.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Life in prison for selling drugs :vince:

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

selling my drugs locally is too risky, I might get busted by local police

instead I'll sell my drugs online, in the open, on a marketplace that's been covered on the local news, across state/international borders, to put myself on the radar of the fbi, customs, interpol, and ltierally every other law enforcement agency on multiple continents

e: it may still be relatively safe to order small quantities of drugs from these places since you won't get busted unless the post office finds it but holy poo poo why would you trust anyone dumb enough to sell there with your address or expect them to be competent to actually run the marketplace securely

poverty goat fucked around with this message at 18:52 on Nov 7, 2014

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Yodzilla posted:

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I tried to find the silk road because i want to do a drug but i couldnt find either number one or number two

Guys i think im bad at this internet thing

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
when someone first told be about silk road years ago, my first thought was 'hey this is pretty cool!' theni found out you have to use bitcoin :eek:

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
that sucks, its hard to find legit lsd now a days

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Zzulu posted:

I tried to find the silk road because i want to do a drug but i couldnt find either number one or number two

Guys i think im bad at this internet thing

Theres a parallel universe beyond the onion router.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy
i thought silk road was a grindy korean anime mmo

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
i googled it and everything

sigh

Hurm.
Apr 24, 2006

Nature is a language
can't you read?

Slipknot Hoagie posted:

I shouldn't of downloaded that marijuana.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Operation Onymous is a p cool name

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

No More Heroes posted:

Life in prison for selling drugs :vince:

Actually its for:
one count of conspiring to commit narcotics trafficking, one count of conspiring to commit computer hacking, one count of conspiring to traffic in fraudulent identification documents, and one count of money-laundering conspiracy.

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

I buy drugs from the pharmacy

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

Zzulu posted:

i googled it and everything

sigh

Only super secret captains of industry like myself got the link to the site, but I'll share it with you guys:

https://www.silkroad.net

Lots of scrubs go to the .com domain and end up buying a bunch of chinese crap thinking it will come stuffed with drugs.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Lazyfire posted:

Only super secret captains of industry like myself got the link to the site, but I'll share it with you guys:

https://www.silkroad.net

Lots of scrubs go to the .com domain and end up buying a bunch of chinese crap thinking it will come stuffed with drugs.

that appears to be a malformed URL you loving fbi pig

Molentik
Apr 30, 2013

im gay posted:

Pulverize it, cut it with some baking soda and/or laundry detergent and snort it.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Who the gently caress gives a poo poo about illegal drugs anymore? The State seems to have forgotten that it's nothing more but the PMC of the 1% now so the only thing it's suppose to do is go sit in the corner while the 1% plunder the world of all its natural resources. Illegal drugs just aren't on the capitalist agenda

NihilismNow
Aug 31, 2003

Yaldabaoth posted:

Who the gently caress gives a poo poo about illegal drugs anymore? The State seems to have forgotten that it's nothing more but the PMC of the 1% now so the only thing it's suppose to do is go sit in the corner while the 1% plunder the world of all its natural resources. Illegal drugs just aren't on the capitalist agenda

Illegal drugs muscle in on big pharma's SSRI/Opiate scheme. Can't have that. That's why they are illegal until they buy their own senators.

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug

gggiiimmmppp posted:

e: it may still be relatively safe to order small quantities of drugs from these places since you won't get busted unless the post office finds it but holy poo poo why would you trust anyone dumb enough to sell there with your address or expect them to be competent to actually run the marketplace securely
actually even if the post office finds it, it's not illegal to have drugs mailed to you. as long as no one can prove that you actually ordered them (DISCLAIMER: may not at all be true where you live)

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

Yaldabaoth posted:

Who the gently caress gives a poo poo about illegal drugs anymore?

the fbi
didnt you read the thread???

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

Darth123123 posted:

that appears to be a malformed URL you loving fbi pig

turns out bbcode fucks with the hotlink. Who knew?

HEY VAPER
May 15, 2014

by XyloJW

newreply.php posted:

actually even if the post office finds it, it's not illegal to have drugs mailed to you. as long as no one can prove that you actually ordered them (DISCLAIMER: may not at all be true where you live)

Until they intercept your package, find what's in it, have a postal inspector serve a controlled delivery, and bust your door in 5 minutes later when your dumb rear end already opened the package.

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

no kidding, all my maxtors died. i had like 6.

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug

Rambling Robot posted:

no kidding, all my maxtors died. i had like 6.

so what was the thought process buying the second and later drives? "well i've had n bad drives, surely i'll never get n+1 bad ones???"

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004

newreply.php posted:

so what was the thought process buying the second and later drives? "well i've had n bad drives, surely i'll never get n+1 bad ones???"

I haven't bought a single hard drive in one go in years. Usually I buy 4+

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

NihilismNow posted:

Illegal drugs muscle in on big pharma's SSRI/Opiate scheme. Can't have that. That's why they are illegal until they buy their own senators.

It sucks but at least a profit-based motive is less scary than nanny staters going around enforcing some arbitrary morality bullshit because they think they know what's best for you. The former can be bought off while the latter won't stop until you're dead for your own good

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

HEY VAPER posted:

Until they intercept your package, find what's in it, have a postal inspector serve a controlled delivery, and bust your door in 5 minutes later when your dumb rear end already opened the package.
Don't sign on the dotted line.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Molentik posted:

Pulverize it, cut it with some baking soda and/or laundry detergent and snort it.

FBI can still recover the data that way, hth

there's nothing you can do to erase it for good. even if you smash, FBI is gunna find your dirty secrets on it. you're doomed

• Locked thread