Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
anchoress
Dec 24, 2011

by XyloJW
all white america: never having to hear about how trayvon or mike brown dindu nuffin he a good boy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
i got probated for racism AMA

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

TOILETLORD posted:

this is more of a comment than a question but you shouldnt be racist

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

TOILETLORD posted:

whats your opinion on the reconstruction and the failure of black empowerment in the late 19th century?!?!?!

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

TEAYCHES posted:

this is more of a comment than a question but you shouldnt be racist

i work near a giant track of section 8 housing non whites cause us nothing but trouble to get free stuff.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

i got probated for racism too but it was a frame job

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Fandyien posted:

whats your opinion on the reconstruction and the failure of black empowerment in the late 19th century?!?!?!

We should of sent them all back to africa.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

:eyepop:

MegaGatts
Dec 12, 2004

The Enteroctopus dofleini, also known as the giant Pacific octopus (GPO) or North Pacific giant octopus, is a large marine cephalopod belonging to the phylum Mollusca and is tripping balls.
South Korea has the right idea.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-29929333

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted

Fandyien posted:

i got probated for racism too but it was a frame job

Well, I guess you must be white because at least you got a job!

*freeze frame and laugh track*

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOnTZipv03M

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

They have his armchair on display at The Smithsonian.

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
When we get rid of all non-whites, we'll go back to polish jokes and screen doors on submarines.

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
Also, srs question for anchoress, what about chinks and japs, how big are their brains and chromosones. I kneed to know exactly how superior I am allowed to feel

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

N. Senada posted:

Also, srs question for anchoress, what about chinks and japs, how big are their brains and chromosones. I kneed to know exactly how superior I am allowed to feel

if you aren't big enough to push an asian around you got bigger problems.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
i would like all the racist nerds to please leave the thread

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

N. Senada posted:

pretty superior but not as superior as w/blacks, irishmen, or native americans

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongoloid

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost
Serious question. Do racists towards latin americans/south americans hate the white people native to south america too? Including the ones that were colonized by germany/dutch/whatever.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Methanar posted:

Serious question. Do racists towards latin americans/south americans hate the white people native to south america too? Including the ones that were colonized by germany/dutch/whatever.

they don't understand that they exist

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted

Fandyien posted:

pretty superior but not as superior as w/blacks, irishmen, or native americans

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongoloid

I thought this was just a DEVO song, boy is my face red

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
Got a bunch of seth macfarlanes in this thread

anchoress
Dec 24, 2011

by XyloJW

N. Senada posted:

east asians are even better than white people by most statistical measures. chinese, japanese, koreans. however the swamp and jungle asians are worse than white people. especially filipinos, they are terrible at everything

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
i love humans i love all the humans :blush:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdaM5Mv-TTo

Modern Day Hercules
Apr 26, 2008

SniperWoreConverse posted:

i love humans i love all the humans :blush:

What, to eat for dinner? Are you a space alien what kind of person calls other people "humans".

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
every human life is important to me that's all i'm trying to say

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

every human life is important to me that's all i'm trying to say

then do you support abortion?

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
yes i support abortion rights

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted

anchoress posted:

east asians are even better than white people by most statistical measures. chinese, japanese, koreans. however the swamp and jungle asians are worse than white people. especially filipinos, they are terrible at everything

Good thing we nuked those fuckers then. Better get on it with the communists and those loving k-pop producers. That should even out their loving stats

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

yes i support abortion rights

then how can you support all human life?

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
What I'm saying is that if some Asians don't have the decency to be statistically inferior than me and mine, they should at least have the courtesy to let us gently caress their poo poo up until their nations are absolute garbage

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

TOILETLORD posted:

then how can you support all human life?

embrios are not human yet

spank my snatch
Jun 4, 2009

The koreans are a prudent people

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014
This forum is as racist as any I've ever read. I guess its one way to seem "edgy" if you're a fat white piece of poo poo.

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
How can you be so edgy when you got so many curves

Starving Autist
Oct 20, 2007

by Ralp
I prefer the term racial realist, OP

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

I love being a stealth brown person. Because I don't have an ebonics-style accent, no one can figure out that I'm a plain old black/Hispanic blender mix. I've had people speak Hindi, Arabic, and a few other languages that all sound like gibberish to me because they think I'm their ethnicity. And an angry old white person see me and quickly cross the shopping aisle while muttering "drat Filipinos" :bahgawd: And curious and naive but friendly white people call me EVERYTHING ON THE PLANET (Equadorian, Puerto Rican, Mexican, Native American, Indian, etc.) but the kind of mix I actually am. Which is equally funny.

No one can be correctly racist to you if they don't know how to insult you. Could it be because racism is stupid and stereotypes are stupid? Naahhh that can't be it

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
Can someone translate what this poster's saying? I can't make heads nor tails of it

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

TOILETLORD posted:

We should of sent them all back to africa.

Lincoln would have wanted it that way.

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib

N. Senada posted:

Can someone translate what this poster's saying? I can't make heads nor tails of it

they're black/hispanic but don't talk like black people are supposed to, so no one can figure out their real ethnicity

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CCrew
Nov 5, 2007

Gaunab posted:

not really

depends on who you ask

yeah

you don't have to be attracted to black women

not racist, just purposefully ignorant

That's a good answer, thanks

• Locked thread