Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Jesus Christ posted:

We've got a large Senegalese and Nigerian population in this city and they're really friendly and their food is awesome but they always skimp you on weed.

they are just telling you to lose weight politely like saying your body should only be big enough to get high on this small amount of weed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amateur Saboteur
Feb 5, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Kleen_TheRowdyDog posted:

i'm gonna make a satire of the film "white man can't jump" and i'm gonna call it "black men can't read". let's see who throws a hissy fit first.
you could do that. or you could just kill yourself, the latter requires so much less effort.

Captain Candiru
Nov 9, 2006

These hips don't lye
Look, I just don't date black women. That's not racist, it's a preference! Like hair color!

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth
Because once you let goons say what they actually think without fear of bans, it turns out that "community" here is no better than on 4chan or reddit or any other similar shithole.

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Racism is normal and natural but can also exist comfortably alongside treating everyone like a human being. I mostly mean culture clash, not the "different pigment=dumber person" bogeyman. When people say racism what they really mean is culturalism generally.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

Forgall posted:

Because once you let goons say what they actually think without fear of bans, it turns out that "community" here is no better than on 4chan or reddit or any other similar shithole.

this looks like the answer

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com

Forgall posted:

the difference between 4chan and SA is that SA goons are old enough to know better.

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

Tautologicus posted:

Racism is normal and natural but can also exist comfortably alongside treating everyone like a human being. I mostly mean culture clash, not the "different pigment=dumber person" bogeyman. When people say racism what they really mean is culturalism generally.

"I don't hate blacks because of their skin color. I hate them because of the way I believe they all behave."

Oh, well that's fine then.

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com

Agag posted:

"I don't hate blacks because of their skin color. I hate them because of the way I believe they all behave."

Oh, well that's fine then.

to be fair, stereotypes don't just materialize without some basis in reality/truth

Bobert Bobertson
Apr 1, 2014
islam accepts people of all races, all nationalities, makes u think,....

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
Im literally a friend of the family.

Bobert Bobertson
Apr 1, 2014

I.N.R.I posted:

same

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

I.N.R.I posted:

how is that working out for you

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

I.N.R.I posted:

i thought you believed in god

Amateur Saboteur
Feb 5, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

to be fair, stereotypes don't just materialize without some basis in reality/truth
in that case tell me more about your micro penis

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

Yeah, that whole Blood Libel business must be based on something....

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Agag posted:

Yeah, that whole Blood Libel business must be based on something....

yeah its that only a blood drinking devil could have killed the Messiah, keep up, dumbass

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
Im literally a honky.

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

Fandyien posted:

yeah its that only a blood drinking devil could have killed the Messiah

That sounds like a kernel of hard fact upon which to build a valid ethnic stereotype.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

thats why the spanish had to drive them out of iberia. i'm pretty sure this is all written down somewhere

• Locked thread