Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

everyone knows youre super bald dude its okay

you were on the biggest tv show in the world, bald as gently caress

you dont see kelsey grammar faking the funk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

shiksa posted:

sure it's not butt hair like brendan fraiser?

FAGGY CLAUSE
Apr 9, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
he probably got tired of everyone calling him George IRL so he put on a rug to throw people off

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
he should out half the time in a duckman costume.

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
he looks like a witch

Sufficient
Aug 7, 2006
I'M A FUCKING IDIOT
p.s. don't wear condoms
because he looks better with it than being bald dude

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
i get mad when i talk to people and they don;t know what duckman is.

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted

TOILETLORD posted:

it was good

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
same reason people grow beards. You've seen my bare chin before but hey some hair improves it a bit

Don Mega
Nov 26, 2005
every bald girl ever wears wigs and NO ONE BATS AN EYE TALKA BOUT A DOUBLE STANDARD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Idiot Kicker posted:

same reason people grow beards. You've seen my bare chin before but hey some hair improves it a bit

hmm i never tried to grow a beard before but if i shave every day i start too look like poo poo from heavy stubble/5 0 clock shadow

next time i take time off i'm going to try and grow a beard , then shave it off because i aint wearing a beard guard at work.

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
Yeah I would hate to have the beard-guard... if I shave my face I look like a 15 year old though

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004
I'm not even bald and I want to start wearing wigs.

Chupe Raho Aurat
Jun 22, 2011

by Lowtax

TOILETLORD posted:

I'm sad Duckman was born before people watched animation and gave it money.

GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx

Don Mega posted:

every bald girl ever wears wigs and NO ONE BATS AN EYE TALKA BOUT A DOUBLE STANDARD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

really makes u think

Dr_Amazing
Apr 15, 2006

It's a long story

Chupe Raho Aurat posted:

I'm sad Duckman was born before people watched animation and gave it money.

When I was a kid Duckman was just that show that came on before Southpark. Didn't realize till years later how much was going over my head.

embykins
Jul 4, 2009
Um because the wig transforms him into Mr. Hot Stuff. *throws undies at him*

My Q-Face
Jul 8, 2002

A dumb racist who need to kill themselves

shiksa posted:

Totally faking the funk!

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
Why does friend of the family steve steal the footy? Who knows man

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pubic hair growing from his skull

Its science fiction run amok

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

has anyone in this thread felt the shame of male pattern baldness? it really isn't a joke. making fun of a man with a wig is the same as making fun of a person on dialysis. nobody chooses to be bald

Radical and BADical!
Jun 27, 2010

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe

TOILETLORD posted:

duckman came on right before Dream On when i was a kid. good times.

edit: just realized they rounded it out with The Critic, that was a badass little block of tv watching

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib

MOOBS! posted:

has anyone in this thread felt the shame of male pattern baldness? it really isn't a joke. making fun of a man with a wig is the same as making fun of a person on dialysis. nobody chooses to be bald

there are pills that stop mpb that actually work but it was too late for poor jason

he does loo k better with the wig so w/e

Twat Nosferatu
Aug 14, 2008

FAGGY CLAUSE posted:

he probably got tired of everyone calling him George IRL so he put on a rug to throw people off

This.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
I bet he's the biggest rear end in a top hat in LA.

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

IRONKNUCKLE PERMA-BANNED! CHALLENGES LIBERALS TO 10-TOPIC POLITICAL DEBATE! READ HERE

shiksa posted:

I bet it's to take attention away from the layer of makeup he's also wearing.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

shiksa posted:

Terry Bradshaw should educate him about the power donut.

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

joel mchale was starting to get pretty bald and then he got his whole hair redid and people forgot, maybe jason alexander trying to pull the same move

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Earwicker posted:

joel mchale was starting to get pretty bald and then he got his whole hair redid and people forgot, maybe jason alexander trying to pull the same move

hmmm myth status:

Otto von Ruthless
Oct 1, 2014
literally the plot of a seinfeld episode

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

Earwicker posted:

the problem is being bald was part of george costanza's character. they constantly joked about it and had episodes about his wigs and chinese balm and whatnot

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

Otto von Ruthless posted:

literally the plot of a seinfeld episode

yeah but its kind of a cool move because everybody in the world knows hes bald, and he knows they know, but he just goes for it anyway

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

LifeSizePotato posted:

the problem is being bald was part of george costanza's character. they constantly joked about it and had episodes about his wigs and chinese balm and whatnot

yeah joel mchales character on community is also obsessed with his hair kind of but its his new hair so it doesnt reinforce the bald image. maybe george didnt think this one through

Shadow
Jun 25, 2002

Haverchuck posted:

yeah but its kind of a cool move because everybody in the world knows hes bald, and he knows they know, but he just goes for it anyway

Just like any celebrity who gets her boobs done.

The whole stigma around bald men doing something about their baldness is loving retarded anyway. If it raises your confidence and self-esteem, go for it. It's not like it was before where the end result looked like some Chia Pet design. They have these mini-robots that go ape poo poo and are better at mimicking a natural hairline.

Why the gently caress not? I'm not even close to bald, but if I were to start going bald in my 40s or 50s, I'd loving do it, unless I'm rocking the look like Patrick Stewart. But I've never gone for a buzz cut so I probably wouldn't rock it.

And while I'm at it, I'll have them my shorten my dick size. :smug:

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
it is a sign of weakness for him to care that much about his baldness and as such he has now become a lesser man

5er
Jun 1, 2000

Qapla' to a true warrior! :patriot:

There's a Red Robin I won't eat at because no matter WHAT table you get sat at, you can always see that picture of Jason Alexander sprawling on a couch in just a pair of boxers. Not very conducive for the appetite.

Shadow
Jun 25, 2002

5er posted:

There's a Red Robin I won't eat at because no matter WHAT table you get sat at, you can always see that picture of Jason Alexander sprawling on a couch in just a pair of boxers. Not very conducive for the appetite.

hahaha, those later season episodes were so loving stupid

Zzulu posted:

it is a sign of weakness for him to care that much about his baldness and as such he has now become a lesser man
So as a species evolving from the ape men, we've lost more and more hair. However baldness is seen as a negative quality. I wonder why that is... if it's hereditary wouldn't it have been phased out by now since nearly all cultures seem to look at baldness unfavorably?

seriouspost

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
Now someone post the Kevin Smith SNL bald head clip

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fishy Joe
Apr 19, 2005
Eat at Fishy Joe's

Shadow posted:

So as a species evolving from the ape men, we've lost more and more hair. However baldness is seen as a negative quality. I wonder why that is... if it's hereditary wouldn't it have been phased out by now since nearly all cultures seem to look at baldness unfavorably?

seriouspost

Chrome dome still get the pussy

• Locked thread