Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
hey guys http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=way26NPUB6M

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
also http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXUdIkASi9I

Job Truniht
Nov 7, 2012

MY POSTS ARE REAL RETARDED, SIR
I came into this thread expecting news about General Motors

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Tenzarin posted:

They could of called it anything other then total recall
yeah they could'f couldn't they'f

Job Truniht
Nov 7, 2012

MY POSTS ARE REAL RETARDED, SIR

etalian posted:

Dredd is the only fairly recent film that successfulyl captured the feel of 80s action movies.

What about Drive?

ultrabindu
Jan 28, 2009

Thanks for these.

Otto Von Jizzmark
Dec 27, 2004
In the future all restaurants are taco bell

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

Go home and be a family man!
So how come in Jingle All The Way, Arnold got a real working jetpack? So they decided a proper use of this incredible new technology would be to have some idiot wear it in a parade?

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Gutcruncher posted:

So how come in Jingle All The Way, Arnold got a real working jetpack? So they decided a proper use of this incredible new technology would be to have some idiot wear it in a parade?

since every working jet pack so far was used by jetpack man at football games i'd say yes.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Job Truniht posted:

What about Drive?
Drive reminds me a lot of Cobra.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
everyone who cuts their pizza with scissors or even changes channels on their tv somehow with a general anger toward crime owes something to cobra

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

numberoneposter posted:

Drive reminds me a lot of Cobra.

Macho as gently caress.

CarlosTheDwarf
Jun 1, 2001
Up shit creek.

Hellbeard posted:

I think the new and annoying trend is a stylistic attempt to make action more "real" or fast-moving without the actual substance of showing the viewer what the hell is happening.

Yep. Hate this trend. Pretty sure they drastically lower the frame rate during fight scenes now so that it's harder to see whats happening.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

You Are A Elf posted:

Macho as gently caress.

*picks a fight with bunch of latinos over parking spot*

*eats pizza with scissors*

*has photo of ronald reagan in office*

"CRIME A DISEASE AND IM THE CURE EAT LEAD"

"Where are my anti-psychotic meds?"

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark
Cutting pizza with scissors is the least manly way to eat pizza ever. Real men roll it up like a joint and stuff an entire slice in their mouth at once.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Network Pesci posted:

Cutting pizza with scissors is the least manly way to eat pizza ever. Real men roll it up like a joint and stuff an entire slice in their mouth at once.
real men murder approximately 1000 motorcycle outlaws in the space of 10 minutes

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

numberoneposter posted:

real men murder approximately 1000 motorcycle outlaws in the space of 10 minutes

This

Also I'm unironically watching old total recall on Netflix right now

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Remember that Total Recall TV series in the late 90s? Man that thing loving sucked!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

Professor Shark posted:

Yeah Heath Ledger saved that movie, if it wasn't for him and his murder by the Olsen Twins the trilogy would have just sucked. The third one was unbearable poo poo, like High school student level dialogue and just poo poo poo poo poo poo

worst part about that movie is that almost every tense situation is solved by another character showing up and saving day from offscreen. oh and that its like 3 loving hours long

• Locked thread