Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012
is phillips hurt or scratched?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012

Godinster posted:

Legwand on the PP is loving dumb
yeah, and its bizarre use of him. i mean they use him as a pure checking line guy and he never gets any ice time with turris/mcarthur/etc, and he looks very uncomfortable out there at all times.

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012
despite getting 4 minutes of powerplay time in the first 14, the wild are outshooting the senators 6-2 without parise

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012

The Dirty Burger posted:

Some of these diving calls this year are really questionable
theyve always been terrible at callign diving. its either a coincidental minor version which is pointless or a very blatant reputation call on a very real trip/hook/hold.

The Dirty Burger posted:

borowiecki-karlsson is even worse than I imagined
dont worry hes back with cowen!

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012
"do you think they need more sandpaper"

motherfucker we have 7 defensemen who are at least 6'3" 215, our smallest forward is regular sized hoffman, half our roster gets into fights with some regularity, chris neil is still on our roster, and this is the conclusion we have reached.

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012
holy lmao kyle turris trying to be intense in that commercial

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012

nthalp posted:

hockeystreams I'm locked out of apparently? Minnesota doing anything good?
outplaying ottawa heavily but losing 2-0 because of vast differences in goaltending

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012

Koopa Kid posted:

Morgan Rielly scratched tonight.

gently caress offffffffffff Randy
hell be traded. same with nylander. dont fight it. it will only hurt more.

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012
lol therrien and carlyle among top 5 highest paid coaches

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012
this unironic appreciation of steve downie, who is the biggest piece of poo poo in the league, shall not stand.

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012

Ginette Reno posted:

he's a piece of poo poo but right now he's our piece of poo poo.

honestly though he goes over the edge and does really dirty/dumb poo poo but he stands up for his teammates like few other players in the league and that is at least commendable. so far as a Pen he hasn't done anything especially dirty either
that would be a bad but understandable defense for marchment/simon/samuelsson/etc but in the case of downie he actually attacked his own teammates several times in his career, in a way that should rightfully get you blackballed from the league.

Karnegal posted:

Look, we gave up Cooke, just let us have Downie - it's an improvement.
downie is unquestionably a bigger dick.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012

Ginette Reno posted:

his past is checkered for sure. He really has behaved himself this year though and been everything the Pens could have hoped for. When he keeps his head on straight he's not a bad player. He has actual puck skills for his role and he'll stick up for his teammates all the time. If you run a player, he'll take your number and give you poo poo all game for it.

Hopefully he won't relapse to the insanity he's shown with other teams.
downie is a really good player, but hes been on the penguins for what 12 games now, and hes almost certainly the worst teammate of all time, including even dany heatley, a man who killed his own teammate.

• Locked thread