Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
thinkin' arby's?
thinkin arby's.
considering it
View Results

• Locked thread
TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Arby's is pretty good.

MegaGatts
Dec 12, 2004

The Enteroctopus dofleini, also known as the giant Pacific octopus (GPO) or North Pacific giant octopus, is a large marine cephalopod belonging to the phylum Mollusca and is tripping balls.
I don't get the hate. If you're in Bumfuck USA it's the only place to get an okay rubin.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
meat mountain or go home.

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
I'm thinkin' bbq chicken. (that I'm cooking at my house right now)

I'm also thinkin' a nice green salad and maybe some sweet corn with butter melted on it to go with the chicken.

And I'm definitely thinkin' chocloate cake and french vanilla ice cream for dessert.

You go right ahead and think overpriced fast food.

d0s
Jun 28, 2004

MegaGatts posted:

I don't get the hate. If you're in Bumfuck USA it's the only place to get an okay rubin.

if arbys was the only place i could get a reubin I'd throw myself off a trailer home

ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

ASK ME ABOUT VISITING PROSTITUTES IN CHINA AND FEELING NO SHAME. MY FRIEND IS SERIOUSLY THE (PATHETIC) YODA OF PAYING WOMEN TO TOUCH HIS (AND MY) DICK. THEY WOULDN'T DO IT OTHERWISE.
If you got coupons definitely go foor it. It's really expensive on its own though

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

dee eight posted:

You go right ahead and think overpriced fast food.

um its a fuckin COUPON DEAL dude

MegaGatts
Dec 12, 2004

The Enteroctopus dofleini, also known as the giant Pacific octopus (GPO) or North Pacific giant octopus, is a large marine cephalopod belonging to the phylum Mollusca and is tripping balls.

d0s posted:

if arbys was the only place i could get a reubin I'd throw myself off a trailer home

You'd be okay because trailers are only like 10 feet tall and usually have soft grass and dogshit around then.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
i'm thinking about going to panda express because the only food i have on hand is eggs, and onions, and i already ate 6 eggs today.

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
Arby's is loving awesome. gently caress the haters. Beef n' Cheddar is my favorite.

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
I don't think I've ever even been to an Arby's

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

beef and cheddar with catsup... and a cuppa cheddar for dipping.

smear it all over your face

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

whats everyones favorite sauce. arbys sauce or horsey sauce

i like the horsey sauce

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp
if u poor, the baked potato and a small frosty and ice water are under 3 bucks and make a decent lunch.

what did u have for lunch?

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
get the kings hawaiian brisket op

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

TEAYCHES posted:

i like the horsey sauce

i cant stand horseradish so arbys all the way

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
Hey kids what are pirates favorite fast food restaurant? ARRRRRRRRby's!

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
i will take mozarella sticks in all my holes

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

I found my kendo stick, bitch!

Lipstick Apathy

TEAYCHES posted:

i like the horsey sauce

horsey sauce all day, dude

ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

ASK ME ABOUT VISITING PROSTITUTES IN CHINA AND FEELING NO SHAME. MY FRIEND IS SERIOUSLY THE (PATHETIC) YODA OF PAYING WOMEN TO TOUCH HIS (AND MY) DICK. THEY WOULDN'T DO IT OTHERWISE.
I keep a packet of both really

Arby's at it's prime had 5 for $5 deals on the roast beef sandwiches. I'd buy that and have roast beef sandwich lunch for a week.

A lot of Arby's overcook the meat these days and it's sad

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
The joy you get from receiving a very curly, curly fry.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

arby's sucks poo poo

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Fandyien posted:

arby's sucks poo poo

Get hosed

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib

Fandyien posted:

arby's sucks poo poo

thanks, i wouldn't have been able to figure out that the fast-food chain sold bad food without this post

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Fandyien posted:

arby's sucks poo poo

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Effectronica posted:

thanks, i wouldn't have been able to figure out that the fast-food chain sold bad food without this post

my mission in life is signal boosting for the cause of droopy sandwiches and expensive mac and cheese

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

i get paid a dollar for every reply to this thread, $.05 for every view

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

TEAYCHES posted:

i get paid a dollar for every reply to this thread, $.05 for every view

You'll be eating Arby's in no time!

Robbie Fowler
May 31, 2011
defs trying arby's next time i'm in the us.

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
I will buy an arby's combo meal if a goon is near me right now or tomorrow! Meet me in American Fork Utah ASAP! The one by the abandoned wal mart not the new wal mart.

texasmed
May 27, 2004
I just clip the coupons for the classic sandwiches because it comes out to like 2.15 per, and I put them on my desk and never use them

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

Fandyien posted:

my mission in life is signal boosting for the cause of droopy sandwiches and expensive mac and cheese

maybe if u poked the droopy sandwich once in a fortnight, it might become supple and savory again. here, i printed u off some coupons

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
i was hoping this was a thread about awesome vulvas

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Fetus Tree posted:

i was hoping this was a thread about awesome vulvas

im gay

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx

MegaGatts posted:

You'd be okay because trailers are only like 10 feet tall and usually have soft grass and dogshit around then.

unless you're like 3.33ft tall since the rule of thumb is 3 times your height is a dangerous fall

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx

are you really because you talk a good game but you never back that poo poo up with action

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

yea i know, but i dont stereotype

Kempo Yellow Belt
Jan 5, 2012
Fun Shoe

wawa

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
2 can dine for $8.99, dayummm. you can barely buy a hot dog for that much in some parts of the USA!

• Locked thread