Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
markus_cz
May 10, 2009

Sooo.... wil there be a final video?

EDIT: VVV Oh, haven't noticed that. Thanks.

markus_cz fucked around with this message at 01:13 on Jan 29, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dark_Swordmaster
Oct 31, 2011

Dark_Swordmaster posted:

But it will be tomorrow when I get the video(s) up, I need time to actually edit this one.

"Possible quote/edit mixup."

Dark_Swordmaster
Oct 31, 2011

There will be a REAL recap video but for now this is what I have for you. Enjoy, I certainly know I did.

I know it's a piece from an American composer but it's one of my favorites and it's awesome.

dublish
Oct 31, 2011

Dark_Swordmaster posted:

There will be a REAL recap video but for now this is what I have for you. Enjoy, I certainly know I did.

I know it's a piece from an American composer but it's one of my favorites and it's awesome.

Beautiful. Fanfare for the Common Man is pretty great.

Abongination
Aug 18, 2010

Life, it's the shit that happens while you're waiting for moments that never come.
Pillbug
Lol, content from that video is blocked in my country.

Dark_Swordmaster
Oct 31, 2011
drat your internet! Not sure how to workaround that poo poo.

TehKeen
May 24, 2006

Maybe she's born with it.
Maybe it's
cosmoline.

I'm on my brokenass phone - what does it say under awesome German victory at the end?

Also, :golfclap:

Can't wait to fight together again, Drunk_Swordmaster

apseudonym
Feb 25, 2011

Dark_Swordmaster posted:

Hey we finally got an infantry assault kill on a tank, I expected us to get more with how the Americans were playing but at least one is good.

Bacarruda
Mar 30, 2011

Mutiny!?! More like "reinterpreted orders"

Abongination posted:

Lol, content from that video is blocked in my country.

Yeah, same here.

It's getting pissy about the music...

Generation Internet
Jan 18, 2009

Where angels and generals fear to tread.

Dark_Swordmaster posted:

Managed to watch this in 144p through a proxy since apparently it's also blocked in Canada, but nice job. Frankly that final tank kill was what you guys deserved for putting up such a tenacious defense and what Hob deserved for being so reckless with his tanks :v:

The slow pan across the battlefield was honestly pretty eerie, especially after spending months fighting dearly for that ground. To see it fall silent as the Shermans burned in the fields was poignant.

Dark_Swordmaster
Oct 31, 2011
Here's the boring recap with the last few turns in sequence and then a clickthrough of the after combat stuff.

TehKeen
May 24, 2006

Maybe she's born with it.
Maybe it's
cosmoline.

Based on the clickthrough, we had more Green-level troops than they did :psyduck:

Most of their troops were regular or better. I thought we were supposed to be the veteran force? :v:

Valiantman
Jun 25, 2011

Ways to circumvent the Compact #6: Find a dreaming god and affect his dreams so that they become reality. Hey, it's not like it's you who's affecting the world. Blame the other guy for irresponsibly falling asleep.

apseudonym posted:

Hey we finally got an infantry assault kill on a tank, I expected us to get more with how the Americans were playing but at least one is good.

Was this my guys? I noticed one of the squads had a tank kill in the second video but DSM said nothing about that in there and I can't watch the first one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dark_Swordmaster
Oct 31, 2011
I pointed it out. Yes it was yours.

• Locked thread