Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

mookface posted:

Who are these people

I mean how did it come to this

yeah idgi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

mookface posted:

Who are these people

I mean how did it come to this

spent too much money on avatars and drugs next thing i know im begging a skinny mexican dude just to let me rest on the bottom bunk so i can get one more hilarious avatar and start making sa superstar bucks

Fuck Your Website
Nov 29, 2003
FUCK YOU, AND FUCK YOUR WEBSITE
That $10 I paid all those years ago would have compounded and made me billions

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

Sir John Feelgood posted:

Poor choices make poor people.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Poor moobs living at a flophouse with a bunch of illegal aliens. How the mighty have fallen. You did go a little crazy there though because you had that one avatar of the kid with the perky tits for a while and then you cycled through about fifty.

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

mookface posted:

Poor moobs living at a flophouse with a bunch of illegal aliens. How the mighty have fallen. You did go a little crazy there though because you had that one avatar of the kid with the perky tits for a while and then you cycled through about fifty.

got some more lined up but my heart hasnt been in it since spanish manlove changed my favorite avatar. i wander the world empty shell and only live to argue with mexicans now

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy
post them for us

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

MOOBS! posted:

got some more lined up but my heart hasnt been in it since spanish manlove changed my favorite avatar. i wander the world empty shell and only live to argue with mexicans now

If you're eating and sleeping with Mexicans the bottom bunk is strategically the best choice

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum

MOOBS! posted:

Don't argue with latin people unless you're trying to say you love and care about them. They're a temperamental race and that's how they express devotion.

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Cause i cant handle responsibility

My life motto is fuckem apparently

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
i have this recurring nightmare that i wake up in a studio apartment and spend the day working two dead end part-time jobs for just enough money to pay for food and rent and then i do that that for a 20 years and i'm then im in my 40's with no assets to my name and i'm getting weaker and weaker and if i stop working, i'm homeless and the doctor says im slowly drinking myself to death and i kinda think im doing it on purpose and then i wake up and im me again and it's okay because that's never going to happen to me. i make good choices. god will pay attention to me.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Tsinava posted:

i have this recurring nightmare that i wake up in a studio apartment and spend the day working two dead end part-time jobs for just enough money to pay for food and rent and then i do that that for a 20 years and i'm then im in my 40's with no assets to my name and i'm getting weaker and weaker and if i stop working, i'm homeless and the doctor says im slowly drinking myself to death and i kinda think im doing it on purpose and then i wake up and im me again and it's okay because that's never going to happen to me. i make good choices. god will pay attention to me.

A fragile existence

Tumblr of scotch
Mar 13, 2006

Please, don't be my neighbor.
rich people turn into jackasses and i don't want to be a jackass

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

fight club

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Flagrant Abuse posted:

rich people turn into jackasses and i don't want to be a jackass

rich people will get beheaded and have their heads put on spikes in the revolution and i don't want to get beheaded and have my head put on a spike

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

The White Dragon posted:

rich people will get beheaded and have their heads put on spikes in the revolution and i don't want to get beheaded and have my head put on a spike

Lol if you think the working class can afford spikes anymore

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

2014; The year I whored myself out for title changes.

Yo, I don't care what y'all do,how y'all do or where y'all do it, just keep it gangsta and never pay for an av change, have someone else do it- Ya boy Pixie
Because I'd rather have an SA account and painting canvas then running water and electricity.

• Locked thread