Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
A Woman would go nuts if you strapped them into a space rocket and shoved them into a space suit and told "go do science" on the moon in the dark deep space. I'm pretty sure there is a reason we default to having men do the things like that, it's just common sense. Do you think a girl should have been the first man on the moon?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
this is obviously a serious problem you guys are willing to overlook

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

a spaceman will drill a hole in the fabric of any spacesuit given time

a spacewoman will rub a spacesuit crusty until it shatters

mankind will never reach the stars because we gently caress ourselves to death

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

our problems are so close but so different

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

MOOBS! posted:

a spaceman will drill a hole in the fabric of any spacesuit given time

a spacewoman will rub a spacesuit crusty until it shatters

mankind will never reach the stars because we gently caress ourselves to death

that's absolutely not true, there are a few that are perfect specimens that will figure it out. maybe not now, but maybe in the past or in the future they will figure out what

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
It's weird how Jim Rustler, the OP, is literally a sadbrained 40 something year old virgin, yet his posts don't reflect that at all.

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

Beef Turret posted:

It's weird how Jim Rustler, the OP, is literally a sadbrained 40 something year old virgin, yet his posts don't reflect that at all.

are you retarded, this isn't a thread for the retards

Gunky Junket
Oct 30, 2014

by Ralp
You know how there's migrants, and illegal immigrants, that do the utter poo poo jobs that no one else wants to do? Well...

Poetic Justice posted:

I'm pretty sure there is a reason we default to having men do the things like that, it's just common sense.

..same thing.

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

Gunky Junket posted:

You know how there's migrants, and illegal immigrants, that do the utter poo poo jobs that no one else wants to do? Well...

..same thing.

so we should just send the poo poo idiots that have nothing to offer up into space? that seems liker a reasonable answer to reality

Gunky Junket
Oct 30, 2014

by Ralp

Poetic Justice posted:

so we should just send the poo poo idiots that have nothing to offer up into space? that seems liker a reasonable answer to reality

Would've been a great reality in regards to Space Shuttle Columbia.

Roy
Sep 24, 2007
women can't be spacepeople because the suit makes them look fat, but at the same time a slimmer suit would be objectifying

it's the catch22 of women in space

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
actually they can have babes in space. You guys are wrong. They made a documentary about the first time we encountered aliens and a woman beat the alien in her panties. She blew it out the airlock iirc

Shnag
Dec 8, 2010

"I'll be whatever I wanna do!"

Poetic Justice posted:

are you retarded, this isn't a thread for the retards

Then why are you posting in this thread? :smuggo:

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

if we send anyone into space it should be hot smart women

if you found a thousand year old capsule and found a smart ugly guy you would want your quarter back

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
Can I do space stuff?

Im good at kerbal.

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

Big Anime Fan Here posted:

actually they can have babes in space. You guys are wrong. They made a documentary about the first time we encountered aliens and a woman beat the alien in her panties. She blew it out the airlock iirc

that was just that one time though usually women in space get more and more connected the longer they are away and probably wont make the same great choice the second time

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
I don't know, did friend of the family steve steal the footy? Hell yeah

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

Big Anime Fan Here posted:

I don't know, did friend of the family steve steal the footy? Hell yeah

that friend of the family steve is the unknown, we can't really predict his effects yet

myshl0ng
Feb 19, 2011

ooh, i've been a bad little poster!
Women are the shittier gender by by universe's will.

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
interesting thread idea, but it falls apart immediately when you realize that even after a dozen revisions, the whole premise of gbs is still men hating themselves

Gunky Junket
Oct 30, 2014

by Ralp

myshl0ng posted:

Women are the shittier gender by by universe's will.

Lol I notice you stuttering there. You find lies a bit hard to type sometimes, eh? =)

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
hi yall are fuckin stupid peace :vapes:

myshl0ng
Feb 19, 2011

ooh, i've been a bad little poster!

Gunky Junket posted:

Lol I notice you stuttering there. You find lies a bit hard to type sometimes, eh? =)
awww poo poo freudian something

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

quakster posted:

interesting thread idea, but it falls apart immediately when you realize that even after a dozen revisions, the whole premise of gbs is still men hating themselves

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

i have to wonder: are all tits perky in space?

Vorik
Mar 27, 2014

good song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyr2gEouEMM

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib

Beef Turret posted:

lol

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Whenever i see a butch lesbian dressed like a man while shes with with a femme lesbian, which is often given my neighborhood, i think of a child playing dressup in her moms closet or something. I can never take it seriously. Yea go join a construction crew now, youve already done everything it takes to be a man. The boots were the last step

Gunky Junket
Oct 30, 2014

by Ralp

MOOBS! posted:

i have to wonder: are all tits perky in space?

With the weightlessness of space, I imagine so. Yes, Moobs, even yours.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

Tautologicus posted:

Whenever i see a butch lesbian I can never take it seriously. Yea go join a construction crew now, youve already done everything it takes to be a man. The boots were the last step

maybe if you took the time to know her better you'd find that, underneath the cargo pants and flannel, she's really no different from every other woman who won't touch your dick

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

just realised thats the sk8 gnome from kingdom of loathing

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

whoflungpoop posted:

maybe if you took the time to know her better you'd find that, underneath the cargo pants and flannel, she's really no different from every other woman who won't touch your dick

this was pretty good and im pretty sure whoflungpoop is a woman

take that misogyny

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Theyre lesbians though

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

quakster posted:

not really, the premise of gbs is dumb nerds who hate everything including themselves

Ghaz
Nov 19, 2004

Mange Mite posted:

not really, the premise of gbs is dumb nerds who hate everything including themselves

that's the magic what makes sa what it is. also costs $10

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Beef Turret posted:

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.
avidly looking forward to a future where the smart people have standardized space travel tech to the point where space computer janitors run the loving show. "I don't know how any of this poo poo works, but I do know if I right click on the picture of the spaceship and select 'launch' from the menu this thing flies to mars and spacebucks appear in my space-account."

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.
I look forward to it on the off chance that none of you loving weirdos will be able to post from space.

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

Go home and be a family man!
Im a man and I hate myself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

QUEEN OF FRANCE, SAVIOR OF LOWTAX
how do you people get offendd at this never change g bs

• Locked thread