Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Poetic Justice posted:

A Woman would go nuts if you strapped them into a space rocket and shoved them into a space suit and told "go do science" on the moon in the dark deep space. I'm pretty sure there is a reason we default to having men do the things like that, it's just common sense. Do you think a girl should have been the first man on the moon?

Because a man would never squeeze into a pair of jeans and turn to his buddy and say: "Do these jeans make my cock look fat?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bobert Bobertson
Apr 1, 2014

No More Heroes posted:

Because a man would never squeeze into a pair of jeans and turn to his buddy and say: "Do these jeans make my cock look fat?"

hed be smuggling two olives and a tootsie roll

Fishy Joe
Apr 19, 2005
Eat at Fishy Joe's

No More Heroes posted:

You need to know how your dick looks in a nice pair of levis if you want to attract a mate, just a pro tip for you from a professional man

R-Type
Oct 10, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
The T part of LBGT is the ones they have to deal with, but don't really want anything to do with

• Locked thread