Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

Windows 98 posted:

Star war Betamax has been on probation more than he has been able to post lately.

lol, he is a reckless mod, that is for sure, but still super cool imo. we r freinds now, u coming to the chat tonight? oh wait,, you said you are sleeping at a girls house, IS IT THE WITCHES HOUSE THAT IS HAUNTED? WE ALL TOLD YOU NOT TO GO, RIP WINDOWS 98.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
can i make multiple entries? i am going to be in the woods this weekend and can do a scary one p easy, my brother will film me and then we'll see what kind of scary poo poo is in the woods at night, blair witch style. also might put another entry in with a car, but it won't be mine, but whatev.

also, if i can do i have to give you my address to get the dvd? if so, please just donate it to charity in my name.

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
been working on my vid so far, nothing good yet, waiting or it to get dark to make a scary one!

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

a starwar betamax posted:

its really good. johhny depp is such a talented actor

my brother was going to film for me, but told me the dvd wasn't worth it. please post about how cool it is so he will film my horror film later, also have some videos of gun shooting and calling out texas alchi, but audio only i guess the cam fed up.

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
uh the only footage i have is one minute at a water pump, 40 secs of me shooting a gun and then like 20 secs of my brother shooting a gun, don't know how to edit it all together, may just make my own tonight.

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
whirlwind u r not a very nice person. u r mean to everyone. good thing we have a new, way cooler chatroom now, so your use to us is over, take care!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
hell yeaah, great job saltlick! make sure that u stream that baby for us in the chat room as soon as it arrives!

• Locked thread