Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

2014; The year I whored myself out for title changes.

Yo, I don't care what y'all do,how y'all do or where y'all do it, just keep it gangsta and never pay for an av change, have someone else do it- Ya boy Pixie

This is what I have so far, open your mind and delve into the world of a struggling, unkempt artist on the brink of loneliness and despair.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCW6BQ8mEyc&feature=youtu.be

Please tell me what you think, and if I should just quit while I'm ahead

PixieDreamGirl fucked around with this message at 10:12 on Nov 8, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

Yo, I don't care what y'all do,how y'all do or where y'all do it, just keep it gangsta and never pay for an av change, have someone else do it- Ya boy Pixie

a starwar betamax posted:

keep your eyes.... on the prize....

All my want! I've never seen this movie and now I want too!

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

why didnt you explain to her that a prize was at stake

Hey uhh 'bout that prize, ya see mah entry was juss a teaser ya see, an Aye don't thank I'll be uploading anymore, so consider that my complete entry mmmkay?

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

Yeah! You're a big fat meanie Whirlwind! Just because a witch turned you into a bird doesn't mean you have to take all it out on us!

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

My votes for that Ratboy Genius fella.

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

Is it midnight yet where you are? I have to go to bed soon.

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

Whirlwind Jones posted:

give it to don. he won.

Don't listen to Whirlwind, he's a meanie.

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

which one is don

*cough* I'm don

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

Whirlwind Jones posted:

forums poster salt lick won the contest.

http://youtu.be/FHygejdOV0w

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

I just wanted to see Rango, I'm to poor for platinum and netflix. Why did I ever think I even had a chance.

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

SaltLick posted:

a winner is me

Congrats Saltlick.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

PM me your address and i will mail you your PRIZE!

:captainpop: So glad you won SaltLick. Enjoy your prize lol

• Locked thread