Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

a starwar betamax posted:

um guys this is not about my sink this is about funny vids please stay on topic please
just imagine if you hadn't trimmed your fingernails and got them in frame, the horror!

also a great entry for

quote:

the reason no woman will ever love you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Michael Corleone posted:

my brother was going to film for me, but told me the dvd wasn't worth it. please post about how cool it is so he will film my horror film later, also have some videos of gun shooting and calling out texas alchi, but audio only i guess the cam fed up.
oh just buy him a beer or something, you still gotta turn a profit in the end

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

a starwar betamax posted:

PM me your address and i will mail you your PRIZE!

i know this picture is supposed to be about rango but i can't stop staring at the sloppy painting over the door frame there

• Locked thread