Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
Star war Betamax has been on probation more than he has been able to post lately.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

This weekend while I was at that girls house I talked to her roommate who is a film major. She had this sick 4K resolution camera with all the fixings and mounts and poo poo.

She wouldn't let me use it to make a movie cause apparently it was like 7 grand and she didn't trust me as I had just met her for the first time ever. And she was "too busy" to film me making a call out video. She did however film me sitting in a chair without my knowledge or consent when she was testing lenses or some poo poo.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

I was going to make my own version of Super Hornio Bros to see how close I was to the real thing when it gets uploaded.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

I actually did and she told me Rango was a poo poo movie then i left the kitchen and watched Matilda in the other room

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

I vote you hold on to Rango. how could you let go of something so dear?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

a starwar betamax posted:

sharing my love of rango with the owrld is literally all i have left op

you are the op

• Locked thread