Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
heeebrew
Sep 6, 2007

Weed smokin', joint tokin', fake Jew of the Weed thread

Shogun RIP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
probably for the best this didn't get it's own OP

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned
good thing Shogun signed that new multi fight deal, i think he's got another run in him yet

sometimes in life you hit a speed bump, and also your left front tire falls off and you hit your nose on the steering also that pedestrian came out of nowhere and the salesman was not clear about what kind of conditions the car is suitable for and that stop sign was obstructed by the tree

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

"I AINT DYING! Choo choo motherfucker!"
:toot::birddrugs::toot:

Good night to bet on lady Lima and OSP.

It was sad to bet on OSP, but Shogun's elite days are done.

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
Joe Silva

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

"I AINT DYING! Choo choo motherfucker!"
:toot::birddrugs::toot:

origami posted:

Joe Silva

Shogun was super hosed but he never really went out. Not time to retire but Jesus let him fight a nobody.

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

He has come home, where he belongs. The Ancient Mariner returns to lead his first team to glory, forever and ever. Amen!

LobsterMobster posted:

Long live StrikeForce

Yup

origami posted:

Joe Silva

Would trade places with Joe in a heartbeat

Fozzy The Bear
Dec 11, 1999

Nothing much, watching the game, drinking a bud
Has Jon Jones beat anyone good, or anyone who isn't 185 lbs? He's so overrated. I mean I keep seeing these guys on his record do nothing but lose.
:rolleyes:

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
i watched the bhop fight, went and had beers, then came back to some severely depressing news. lol at the audience though. pissed of brazilians are the best bit of brazil cards.

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib

origami posted:

Joe Silva

ugh

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
i simply cannot watch that knockdown without hearing cartoon sound effects

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

WHO ABUSED HIM. WHO ABUSED THE BOY.
any advice on what foley tools can simulate a formerly handsome steroid-powered brawling legend's slow, agonizing fall from relevance??

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

TheRationalRedditor posted:

any advice on what foley tools can simulate a formerly handsome steroid-powered brawling legend's slow, agonizing fall from relevance??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWaLxFIVX1s

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-GaXa8tSBE

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

http://gifsound.com/?gif=giant.gfycat.com/GleamingElderlyAnchovy.gif&v=DS9vdoX3Ju0&s=2

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

WHO ABUSED HIM. WHO ABUSED THE BOY.
Turns out we always knew the answer, all along.

• Locked thread