Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
ay? is this the new republican america?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

it's called a flowbee, op

Bobert Bobertson
Apr 1, 2014
take a day off

Simstim
Mar 16, 2005

You just gave me a great idea buddy.
thats approx 3.5 billion dicks you be working

Doghouse
Oct 22, 2004

I was playing Harvest Moon 64 with this kid who lived on my street and my cows were not doing well and I got so raged up and frustrated that my eyes welled up with tears and my friend was like are you crying dude. Are you crying because of the cows. I didn't understand the feeding mechanic.
Yes, the reality that you see in front of you is the result of the past 6 years of total republican domination.

But seriously cut your own hair

EllisD
Mar 14, 2004

WHAT IS THIS BULLSHIT!?
Go bald and stick it to the man

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Compromise and shave half your head.

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

seriously today was gonna be the day but just got an emergency call for some loving BUllshit wow I am actually pissed off and I never am. over a haircut

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
I used to get my haircut on the weekends but now I have a real job where I can take an hour or two lunch if I feel like it and typically just get it cut on some random slow tuesday.

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

oh sheesh you're like an er doc or medical intern i guess

gl with being everyone else's bitch

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Doghouse posted:

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!

1gnoirents posted:

seriously today was gonna be the day but just got an emergency call for some loving BUllshit wow I am actually pissed off and I never am. over a haircut
You're not pissed off about the haircut, you're pissed off because you want some loving time off and your stupid coworkers can't wipe their own asses without your help.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

1gnoirents posted:

Are you jealous because all of your coworkers have shorter hair than you?

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
Introducing the 'Uber for Haircuts'. with this sweet app, you can order an expensive barber to your workplace.

http://businessinsider.com/uber-for-haircuts-shortcut-app-review-2014-11?r=US

DISRUPTING HAIRCUTS

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

lol I'm not in anything medical (would you trust me with your health??)

its just clients and business

ArbitraryC posted:

I used to get my haircut on the weekends but now I have a real job where I can take an hour or two lunch if I feel like it and typically just get it cut on some random slow tuesday.

I do too, but the flipside to that is if there is record breaking business (record breaking business compared to the last 52 years) and suddenly I'm short staffed on top of that my liberty of doing whatever I want goes out the window

Pookum
Mar 5, 2011

gaming is life

lorn Wayne posted:

Introducing the 'Uber for Haircuts'. with this sweet app, you can order an expensive barber to your workplace.

http://businessinsider.com/uber-for-haircuts-shortcut-app-review-2014-11?r=US

DISRUPTING HAIRCUTS

lol wow so every start up tech companie idea is just take some service thats already available and just tie an app to it.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

Pookum posted:

lol wow so every start up tech companie idea is just take some service thats already available and just tie an app to it.

what tech bubble?

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room
This thread reminded me to schedule a haircut and brow wax for tomorrow, so thanks, OP!

FAGGY CLAUSE
Apr 9, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
i recommend just running massive amounts of product thru your hair and then blowing it over with a powerful industrial strength fan

looks equally good for guys

Zaradis
Nov 6, 2014
Just give yourself a buzz cut. Make sure you don't use the same clippers that you use on your dick hair though.

Kukash
Apr 22, 2010
this is no shave november so who gives a gently caress.

Apthous
Nov 2, 2014

by XyloJW

1gnoirents posted:

Just shave your head you loving plebian scum.

Cyberball 2072
Feb 17, 2014

by Lowtax
Yea man, just keep it short with some clippers every two weeks or so. gently caress paying some oddball stylist $45 for a haircut or whatever those cost. I have no idea I havent paid for a haircut since the 90's.

Apthous
Nov 2, 2014

by XyloJW

Cyberball 2072 posted:

Yea man, just keep it short with some clippers every two weeks or so. gently caress paying some oddball stylist $45 for a haircut or whatever those cost. I have no idea I havent paid for a haircut since the 90's.

The only reason to pay someone to cut your hair is if you are black and are using the barber shop as a way to communicate with other like minded negros in a social setting.

Are you a negro OP?

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

FAGGY CLAUSE posted:

i recommend just running massive amounts of product thru your hair and then blowing it over with a powerful industrial strength fan

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

1gnoirents posted:

This must be young people problems who arent bald yet, I havent paid for a haircut in 20 years.

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

I'm in hell.

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

that poo poo I was bitching about is probably 2-3x times worse than i could have imagined. enjoy your night goons, cause Im not and have some enjoyment to share

Chum Scandal
Oct 30, 2003

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
Just tell the boss that u rlly need this anal bleaching. Prolly necessary in your line of work, op.

Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

lol if you get a haircut every other wednesday for the sweet asmr buzz

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

fina get poz'd? :cabot: :gizz: :baby:
use a penis

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

gel your hair with semen

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I don't even answer calls from work on my day off lol

If they call like 3 times I'll pick up just to tell them I'm not coming in but otherwise nah.

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

powder your neck with a ballsack

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Doghouse posted:

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
But seriously cut your own dick off

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
also if you're really working 7+ days with no day off you're entitled to additional compensation I think, even if you're salaried (depends on where you work I guess)

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Have a friend do it, and blow him in gratitude

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chum Scandal
Oct 30, 2003

Pick posted:

Have a friend do it, and blow him in gratitude

• Locked thread