Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

here's a song you might identify with, OP: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agjf_QK4I9o

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

FRIDAY !!!!!!!!!!!

Chum Scandal
Oct 30, 2003

a cop posted:

FRIDAY !!!!!!!!!!!

Weener Beater
May 4, 2010
I cut my own hair today. Pubes are all nice and trim. Ballsack is smooth. Base of cock is totally cleaned up so my dick looks bigger. Life is good

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
As a registered genie I advise you to simply wish for a haircut, OP

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room

angerbot posted:

As a registered genie I advise you to simply wish for a haircut, OP

If you're a genie, he'd probably get one single hair cut and have to waste his next wish clarifying things. What I'm saying is genies are assholes.

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
Look it's on the wisher to be specific about things this isn't some monkey paw kind of deal

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Just don't cut your hair for like a year at a time thats what I do

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

the frosted tips are gonna look super awkward if you let the roots grow out too much

Pillow Clerk
Oct 18, 2008

Secks Cauldron posted:

You're not pissed off about the haircut, you're pissed off because you want some loving time off and your stupid coworkers can't wipe their own asses without your help.

Is this what you do, OP. Do you wipe people's asses for them?

Pookum posted:

lol wow so every start up tech companie idea is just take some service thats already available and just tie an app to it.

DISRUPTING ASSES

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

fina get poz'd? :cabot: :gizz: :baby:
piss in your mother's open mouth

bigzak
Aug 15, 2003
I go on Saturdays. Some of my co-workers go during their lunch breaks.

Turtle Blogger
Mar 16, 2006

My Angel

Just get a razor comb, they are great for cutting your own hair

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room

bigzak posted:

I go on Saturdays. Some of my co-workers go during their lunch breaks.

Getting a haircut on your lunch break seems like a bad idea. No matter how tightly they snap that cape thing around your neck, a few hairs always find their way through to get in your clothes and drive you crazy

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
take this job and shove it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Moridin920 posted:

take this job and shave it

• Locked thread